Looking for a math tutor in Henderson? Our expert tutors can help your son or daughter succeed in math—whether that means help catching up, some extra practice outside of school or advanced insights to get ahead in algebra, geometry and other topics.
The Right Math Program Your Child Needs
Choose the option that meets your child’s needs from additional practice and support to enrichment activities. We’re here to help your son or daughter reach his or her potential in geometry, algebra and advanced math.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If math isn’t your son or daughter’s best subject, intensive tutoring could be the solution your child needs to improve scores and boost confidence. We know how to make math topics much more relatable to help children achieve more in class and beyond. Here’s what you get with our Personalized Tutoring program:
- A customized approach: Our Sylvan Method™ approach allows us to tailor our learning plans to meet a range of different needs, including your son's or daughter's.
- Terrific results: Your son or daughter could achieve up to two to three times more growth in math scores than his or her peers.
- The best guidance: Our Sylvan-certified tutors make sure your child feels supported every step of the way by adjusting the learning plan to keep math as engaging as possible.
- School-aligned curriculum: By aligning with local school standards, our math curriculum — and teaching methods — remains relevant in the classroom.
- Affordable prices: Our hourly and monthly rates are comparable with similar tutoring companies so you can get the best math help to fit your budget.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If homework help, extra practice or an added challenge is what your son or daughter needs to get ahead, our NEW Academic Coaching program is here to provide it. Here’s what our new monthly subscription program includes:
- Proactive tutoring to make sharpening skills and test scores, and building confidence a priority.
- Targeted learning that focus on the subjects and skills your child needs to work on.
- School-aligned curriculum that makes the connection between tutoring lessons and class work.
- Interactive activities that promote hands-on learning and help new concepts really click.
- Skilled tutors who are experts at modern techniques used to teach math in schools.
- Flexible scheduling options so you can choose evening, afternoon or weekend sessions that work for you.
- Packages you can afford.
Advanced Math and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
If your elementary, middle school or high school child is on the math fast track, you'll love seeing him or her tackle tough math concepts, master new skills and achieve more success and confidence. With our Advancement and Test Prep programs, your child will:
- Build on important math skills that will serve them will in the future including computation, process, reasoning and problem solving skills.
- Boost confidence and feel more prepared in class.
- Develop math experience through accelerated, hands-on activities that reinforce every concept learned.
- ...and we have extremely competitive rates!
Start Now and Save with Our Special Offer
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. By pinpointing your child's unique strengths and needs, the Sylvan Insight™ Assessment identifies the areas our expert tutors will focus on for success. Call us today or fill out our form and we'll get in touch to discuss how to meet your needs.