The race for college places has always been tough, and it shows no signs of getting any easier. At Sylvan, we understand that it's vital to help your child fulfill his or her potential and achieve the best admission scores possible. With our interactive, personalized test prep in Omaha, your teen can overcome stress and lay the groundwork for a successful outcome on test day. You can rest easy knowing our program leads to improved performance and better scores on the test!
Effective Prep = Impressive Results
Our test prep program is set apart by full-length practice tests, independent online learning and teaching sessions in small groups. In fact, for the majority of students in our test prep program, it takes just five to eight weeks to build and hone the skills needed to achieve higher scores on tests. Think of all the opportunities that could open up with an impressive score!▼
Get Equipped with Effective Skills and Strategies
Our teachers in Omaha know the test better than anybody! We cover every type of test question, guiding students through the techniques needed to achieve the best scores. In addition, your teen can study according to his or her own schedule with Sylvan Prep Online, our innovative online learning platform. It’s already included with our in-center learning, or you can select it by itself.
Get Ready For Test Day! Sylvan Provides:
- Small-group instruction from friendly tutors with test expertise
- Skills and techniques for approaching every type of exam question
- Personalized assignments that focus on specific areas for improvement
- Timed, full-length practice tests that get your teen comfortable with the pace and format of the exam
- In-depth video lessons that are accessible 24/7 via Sylvan Prep Online
- Interactive vocabulary builder that features hundreds of common test words
Arrange a Practice Exam for FREE!
Right now, your teen can try a full-length practice test at your nearest Sylvan in Omaha for FREE!* It’s a great way for your teen to familiarize him or herself with the format of the exam, identify strengths and determine which areas need more study in order achieve better results. Make today a great day: get in touch with us now to get started!