Year after year, the competition for a college place is fierce. At Sylvan, we understand that it's vital to help your child fulfill his or her potential and achieve the best admission scores possible. Our test prep program in North Platte focuses on helping your teen master important test-taking skills in order to reduce stress and improve confidence come exam day. As a result, our program is proven to lead to improved results on tests!
Higher Scores Start with Effective Prep
Our test prep program is highly effective because it fuses interactive, small-group learning with a plethora of helpful online tools and resources, including practice exams. In fact, for the majority of students in our test prep program, it takes just five to eight weeks to build and hone the skills needed to achieve higher scores on tests. Think of the difference a great score can make!▼
Skills and Strategies Needed to Ace the Test
Our talented tutors in North Platte are experts when it comes to exams. Our students learn techniques for answering practically any type of test question. Additionally, your teen can study anytime, anywhere with Sylvan Prep Online, our interactive online learning environment. It’s included with our in-center instruction, or you can select it as a standalone class.
Your Local Sylvan In North Platte Offers:
- Interactive, small-group learning from knowledgeable tutors
- Effective strategies and techniques for tackling every portion of the exam
- Tailored homework assignments to boost specific skills
- Full-length practice tests that are timed in order to familiarize students with the pacing of the exam
- Detailed video tutorials that are available 24/7 through Sylvan Prep Online
- Vocabulary builder with hundreds of common exam words
Erase Test-Day Jitters: Take a FREE Practice Exam!
Don’t miss out: for a limited time, you can schedule a FREE* full-length practice test for your teen at your local Sylvan in North Platte! It's a great way for your teen to figure out the format of the test, build confidence and work on areas that need improvement. Prepare for test success: contact us now to get started!