It’s no secret that getting into a great college is becoming increasingly competitive. At Sylvan, we know how important it is for your son or daughter to get the best admission scores possible. Our test prep in Lexington is tailored to help your teen build confidence and navigate test day without stress or anxiety. You’ll be happy to know our program is proven to deliver real results, meaning you can expect higher scores on tests!
The Best Results Come from the Best Prep
What makes our test prep program so effective is a proven combination of small-group instruction, independent learning, online resources and practice tests. In fact, only five to eight weeks is enough time for most students in our program to develop the skills, knowledge and techniques they need to maximize their test results. Just imagine the extra opportunities that can arise from those improved results!▼
Strategies and Techniques for Test-Day Success
Our teachers in Lexington know the test better than anybody! Our students learn techniques for answering practically any type of test question. In addition, your teen can study according to his or her own schedule with Sylvan Prep Online, our innovative online learning platform. It comes as standard with our in-center instruction, or you also have the option to choose it as a standalone option.
Prepare To Succeed! Your Local Sylvan Offers:
- Small-group instruction from friendly tutors with test expertise
- Skills and techniques for approaching every type of exam question
- Personalized assignments that focus on specific areas for improvement
- Timed, full-length practice tests that get your teen comfortable with the pace and format of the exam
- In-depth video lessons that are accessible 24/7 via Sylvan Prep Online
- Interactive vocabulary builder that features hundreds of common test words
Prepare for Test Day with a FREE Practice Exam!
Your local Sylvan in Lexington is offering full-length practice exams for FREE* for a limited time! It’s a great way for your teen to familiarize him or herself with the format of the exam, identify strengths and determine which areas need more study in order achieve better results. Prepare for test success: contact us now to get started!