School may be out of session, but that doesn’t mean educational experiences have to come to a halt! That's because you can make sure your child is inspired and engaged (and entertained!) with Sylvan Learning's fun, interactive summer camps in Columbus.
From Coding, Engineering and Robotics to Writing and Reading, we offer a wide variety of camps for all ages — kids just love them! We also offer convenient scheduling options, so you can choose the time that suits your family’s summer schedule best.
Programs Designed with Success in Mind
Fun activities and exciting challenges turn our summer camps in Columbus into transformative learning experiences. The skills your child learns at Sylvan — reading, writing and study skills, as well as STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) skills — can make a lasting impact in the classroom and in life. Make it a summer to remember: sign your child up for one of our amazing summer programs today!▼
Gear Up for a Fun-Filled Summer!
There are plenty of summer programs to choose from at Sylvan, all of which are devised to inspire, motivate and help imaginations flourish. Your child won’t have to worry about doing any boring math or writing drills with us! We also like to see our students learn how to work as a team, so we encourage children to sign up with friends or meet new buddies during our fun, collaborative activities. It all adds up to this: your child will meet new faces, strengthen existing friendships and learn new skills through our fun-filled projects, activities and games!
Contact us now to learn how we can keep your child's education going strong all year round — and find out which camps are available in the Columbus area.
Our Academic Summer Camps For All Ages:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Make sure your child is ready for life at elementary school! We teach the basics of reading by combining fun activities with interactive lessons.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Help your young leaner stay on top of growing responsibilities with our Study Skills program, which emphasizes critical time management and organization skills.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): We take the pain out of algebra by breaking it down into bite-sized activities and assignments.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Kids in our Writing program develop a diverse range of useful writing techniques and create a unique portfolio of work.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics (Grades 1-6): Your son or daughter will build important STEM, problem solving and computer programming skills while having plenty of fun in the process. Every theme-based session stimulates imagination and creativity as kids learn how to design and animate a LEGO® robot. How cool is that?!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Your child will have a great time completing fun, hands-on activities that look at how machines and soaring structures are built. The creations your child will get to design, evaluate and reconstruct are inspired by real-life structures from around the world!