With Sylvan's summer camps in Nebraska, it's easy to see how the fun starts when school ends! We offer programs where teamwork, interactivity and exciting tasks take center stage, empowering kids to keep on learning (and having a blast!) after school is out. The result is a special group dynamic where kids can bring friends along — or make new acquaintances — and enjoy a fresh kind of learning environment outside of the classroom.
Ready to help your child reach new heights in the next school year — and beyond? Then it's time to find out which Sylvan camps are available in your area.
Programs Where Fun Comes First
Our summer camps in Nebraska focus on the kind of skills kids need in the 21st century, and include seriously cool projects and fun-filled activities that your child will be excited to experience week after week. Whether it's STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) or traditional topics like reading, writing and study skills, our programs equip kids with critical competencies that they can call on year after year, in and outside of school. Make the next school year a success: register your child for our summer programs today!▼
See What Kind of Camps We Offer
As leaders in tutoring, we understand how kids need support in different areas to succeed in school and beyond. That's why we provide a diverse selection of summer camps to make all kinds of subjects more engaging. It could be a reading or writing program that makes language arts more creative and interactive. On the other hand, it could be one of our new STEM camps, which include cool, tech-focused activities like robot programming and video game creation!
Whichever program works best for your young learner, you can count on Sylvan's summer camps in Nebraska to ensure more fun — and boosted confidence in preparation for the next school year.
Our Innovative STEM Camps Include:
- Coding: Kids create their very own video game worlds, choosing from a library of animations, characters, sounds and backgrounds as they learn valuable programming and logic abilities.
- Robotics: LEGO® is cool to begin with, but we make it even cooler at our Robotics camp, where children build robots and write code to bring them to life.
- Engineering: Imaginative, hands-on projects like constructing K'NEX® structures or building LEGO® machines help your young learner gain critical thinking skills that could come in handy when he or she becomes a budding architect or engineer.
Our Academic Skill Camps for All Ages Include:
- Early Reading Edge: Preschoolers and kindergartners need to know the basics of reading before they make the leap to elementary school. We offer a kid-friendly mix of engaging games and activities.
- Study Edge: Fresh challenges and responsibilities accompany every new school year, but we're here to help your child gain the time management and organization skills he or she needs to excel in the classroom.
- Fit4Algebra: Algebra camp may not sound exciting, but we bring math to life and provide interactive activities to boost your child's math skills.
- Writing: Our Writing camp gives kids the chance to explore their creativity, enhance their writing skills and build a unique portfolio of work.