The older your child gets, the more difficult and demanding school assignments are going to become — but that just means he or she will have to develop the skills to conquer every new challenge that comes along. Sylvan’s study skills programs in Omaha make teaching solid time management and exam prep methods a top priority so your child is better prepared for upcoming college applications. It's a great way to make sure that growing "to do" list doesn't have any negative effects. After all, our study skills program isn't only focused on academics: it emphasizes all-round organizational tools and techniques as well. Our instructors know exactly how to set students in Omaha up for future success.
A Tailored Approach with a Personal Touch
School students have different needs when it comes to honing transferable "higher order" thinking skills. Developing strategies for more effective exam preparation, assignment planning and active listening in the classroom are all essential to long-term success. That's why we personalize our sessions to make sure each student has the support and guidance to study more effectively, boost grades and gain more confidence.▼
We Can Help With All Kinds of Study Skills, Including:
- Time Management
Tutors That Teach the Right Habits
So what is in store when you register your son or daughter for our study skills program in Omaha? Our experienced tutors will be there to help your child develop study skills that will last a lifetime. That includes advice on how to make test preparation and project planning more manageable. We also recognize every milestone reached, encouraging students to continue fostering their new habits, skills and attitudes.
Take a closer look at our study skills program:
- Time management advice and smart organizational tips that will help develop better habits.
- Note-taking methods.
- More effective learning skills, including active reading, active listening and improved presentation skills.
- Test preparation and test day strategies offer guidance and help reduce anxiety. How to utilize and share digital information wisely.
- Writing and research advice on how to choose the best sources and write an accurate bibliography.
- Tips for understanding the college admissions process and preparing for job interviews.
- Convenient class times so you can manage your family’s time and resources more efficiently.