As your child gets older, school workloads will grow and assignment difficulty will increase — but it’s possible for your child to confidently take on new challenges. Register your child for Sylvan’s study skills programs in Lincoln, and he or she will learn better time management and exam prep strategies and start laying the groundwork for future college applications. It's a great way to stay on top of even the most demanding "to do" lists. After all, our study skills program isn't only focused on academics: it emphasizes all-round organizational tools and techniques as well. That’s how our experts help prepare students in Lincoln for success in the classroom and beyond.
Our Personal Learning Experience
No two adolescents have identical learning styles — and that includes how they develop those essential “higher order” thinking skills. From exam preparation to advanced research and active listening skills, a number of factors have to be considered in order to maximize all-round academic performance. At Sylvan, we take each student’s unique learning style into consideration to make sure our sessions are relevant as well as personalized, zeroing in on the most beneficial ways to study, leading to better grades and more confidence.▼
We Can Help With All Kinds of Study Skills, Including:
- Time Management
Our Tutors Can Help Make a Difference
Wondering what to expect when you register your son or daughter in one of our study skills programs in Lincoln? Our tutoring experts will impart study skills that are not only applicable in school but can also be used throughout life. That includes advice on how to make test preparation and project planning more manageable. We also help students foster their newly acquired habits and attitudes, recognizing each milestone reached and every skill mastered.
What your child will take away from our study skills program:
- Time management advice and smart organizational tips that will help develop better habits.
- Note-taking methods.
- More effective learning skills, including active reading, active listening and improved presentation skills.
- Test preparation and test day strategies offer guidance and help reduce anxiety. How to utilize and share digital information wisely.
- Writing and research advice on how to choose the best sources and write an accurate bibliography.
- Tips for understanding the college admissions process and preparing for job interviews.
- Convenient class times so you can manage your family’s time and resources more efficiently.