Is your child in need of a math tutor in Nebraska who can transform a challenging subject into high-fives and greater achievements in class? Do you feel that personal, engaging and interactive learning could be the key to unlocking your child’s full potential in the classroom and beyond? Turn to Sylvan for any of three math programs — personal math tutoring, Math Edge and math homework help — that help your child master key math concepts and develop the tools essential for lasting success. In fact, we tailor our programs to align with college and career readiness standards, so you can rest assured that our tutoring has a lasting impact. Take the frustration out of math: learn how our math tutors in Nebraska can help your child resolve knowledge gaps and start to enjoy learning again.
Enjoy Measurable Improvements
We make math more engaging and enjoyable, helping kids improve academic results and develop useful, transferable skills. Rest assured that when you turn to any of Sylvan's Nebraska locations, our math tutoring programs can grow scores by up to three times compared to students who have not attended Sylvan.▼
Sylvan's Three Math Programs Are:
Personal Tutoring (Grades 1-12)
- A truly interactive learning environment. We use iPads® as teaching tools, making learning more relevant and interesting. It also allows us to tailor math lessons to your child's particular strengths.
- Our approach to learning is proven to work. Sylvan Insight™ ensures personalized, step-by-step tutoring.
- Instant feedback. Immediate feedback is essential to keep students motivated and engaged.
Skill Practice Programs (Grades 1-6)
- Focus on brain-boosting activities. We highlight practical problem-solving skills to help students strengthen their understanding and think about math in new ways.
- A fun format for all. We boost math speed and proficiency with a selection of fun, kid-friendly activities and a great motivational rewards system.
- Challenging math problems. Our math curriculum is aligned with national college and career readiness standards — and features a five-step learning process to make sure your child reaches his or her potential.
Homework Help (Grades 1-12)
- Just-as-needed help. Is a homework assignment proving impossible? Is there a big test to prepare for? Count on our math tutors to help.
- A solution to math-based frustrations. With Sylvan, you don't always have to be the expert: our tutors are ready to put an end to your child's frustration with math and make learning a lot more enjoyable.
- Flexible schedules. Our homework help is available on evenings and weekends for your convenience.
Ready to Get Started?
There's still time left to prepare for success in the new school year. When you schedule a detailed Academic Checkup, we'll get to know how your child's academic skills compare to national norms — and pick out specific areas for improvement. Start now for just $95*.