Are you looking for a math tutor in Nebraska who can transform a potentially tricky subject into smiles, high-fives and greater confidence? Could your child achieve more in the classroom — and beyond — with some engaging, interactive, personalized tutoring? You can count on Sylvan's three math programs — personal math tutoring, Math Edge and math homework help — to help your child master the fundamentals of math, get to grips with key concepts and build the tools for lasting academic success. Our programs adhere to college and career readiness standards, which means they're designed to have a lasting positive impact. So make math stress a thing of the past: find out how Sylvan math tutors in Nebraska can help students conquer a complex subject and rediscover the joy of learning.
Enjoy Measurable Improvements
We know how to make math less stressful and more engaging, which helps kids do better in school and develop a range of skills they can put to good use in other areas. In fact, when you connect with any of Sylvan's locations in Nebraska, you'll find that our math tutoring programs can grow scores by up to three times in comparison to students who do not attend Sylvan.
Discover the Difference Our Math Programs Make
Personal Tutoring (Grades 1-12)
- A learning experience that engages minds. Using the iPad® as a versatile teaching tool, our tutors foster a more interesting and enjoyable environment. It also helps us tweak math lessons according to your child's specific abilities.
- Our proven approach. Our step-by-step technique — Sylvan Insight™ — tailors learning to your child.
- Instant feedback. Keeps students engaged and motivated.
Skill Practice Programs (Grades 1-6)
- Focus on brain-boosting activities. We highlight practical problem-solving skills to help students strengthen their understanding and think about math in new ways.
- A fun format for all. We boost math speed and proficiency with a selection of fun, kid-friendly activities and a great motivational rewards system.
- Challenging math problems. Our math curriculum is aligned with national college and career readiness standards — and features a five-step learning process to make sure your child reaches his or her potential.
Homework Help (Grades 1-12)
- Just-as-needed tutoring. Tricky homework assignment to complete? Important test to prepare for? It's time to enlist our talented math tutors.
- An end to frustration. We know it can be difficult to explain math concepts, but you don't always have to be your child's math expert: our tutors know how to transform frustration into high fives and make learning far more rewarding.
- Scheduling that is both flexible and convenient. Including evenings and weekends.
Ready to Get Started?
For a limited time get started for only $95! The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment gives us the opportunity to accurately identify your child’s personal strengths and skill gaps so our expert tutors can focus on the right areas for success. Give us a call or fill out our form and we'll get in touch to discuss your needs and how we can help.