Finding a reading tutor in the Omaha region you can rely on can make a big difference when it comes to helping your child improve his or her reading skills, build confidence and getting real results inside and outside the classroom. If you’ve noticed your child is falling behind, could use extra practice to keep up or is eager to get ahead in class, our tutors can provide the tailored support and guidance he or she needs to achieve more.
Sylvan offers a selection of reading tutoring approaches to make sure your child is receiving the kind of attention that will make a difference. After pinpointing your child’s current reading level, we’ll suggest the ideal program for his or her unique needs.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your child is having a hard time keeping up with reading level expectations and needs assistance catching up and developing confidence, this program is a great fit. Our intensive reading tutoring is meant to guide your son or daughter towards building and mastering the required grade-level skills. From our Personalized Tutoring, you can expect:
- Success in the classroom and during homework time. Progress guaranteed!
- The unique support your child requires. The results of our thorough reading assessment help us to identify what your child needs in order to improve fluency and reading comprehension.
- More confidence and lots of support. Our certified reading tutors will constantly adjust your child’s personalized learning plan to make sure it’s a challenge—but never frustrating!
- The right skills for success. Thanks to our local school-aligned curriculum, everything your child is learning will have a direct impact in the classroom.
- Competitive rates. Comparable to private tutors and other tutoring companies, our prices guarantee you’re getting the best reading help for your family at a reasonable rate.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
This program is a good fit for kids who would benefit from extra practice to conquer the reading component of assignments and tests. With Academic Coaching, you can expect:
- Dedicated tutoring that aims to sharpen reading comprehension skills and that will make sure your child is completing homework and keeping up in class.
- Learning sessions that focus on skill practice, homework help and test prep, all designed to meet your child’s needs.
- A locally aligned curriculum that is relevant to what your child is learning in class.
- Hands-on activities that improve reading skills and your child’s understanding of all kids of material.
- Affordable prices that fit your budget thanks to our convenient monthly packages.
Advanced Reading and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
This program is ideal if your child is on the fast track and/or could use guidance managing a heavy workload, tackling an assignment with a large reading component or studying for a big test. Help your teen keep up with advanced coursework and excel in college-level classes with Sylvan’s Advanced Reading Skills course. You can expect the following with this program:
- The confidence to manage tough workloads.
- The efficient reading skills needed to keep up with assignments in advanced courses.
- Strong time management skills for juggling assignments, homework and studying for important tests like the ACT and SAT.
- Higher marks on homework assignments and tests as well as college entrance exams.
- Preparation for the requirements of college courses.
- Budget-friendly hourly rates.
Connect with Sylvan Today
The Academic Checkup is just one of the many tools we use to pinpoint your child’s strengths and needs, which allows our expert tutors to focus on the areas that require the most attention for greater success. Get started for only $95* for a limited time! Simply get in touch to learn more!