Are you on the lookout for a writing tutor in the Lincoln, Hastings and Kearney region? Whether you’ve noticed your son or daughter is starting to fall behind on writing assignments, would benefit from extra practice to improve skills or is looking to get ahead to start building a foundation for future success, our skilled tutors are here to help.
Learning Personalized for Your Family
To make sure your child is receiving the support that will help him or her develop strong writing skills, Sylvan offers a number of programs. Lessons on sentence structure and grammar and tips for writing compelling college application essays are just a few things our writing tutors can do to help your child build the skills to succeed — and he or she will have fun along the way!
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your child is struggling to keep up with writing level requirements, our Personalized Tutoring program in writing could be just what he or she needs to build on skills, tackle writing assignments and avoid frustration. With Personalized Tutoring, you can expect: With Personalized Tutoring, you can expect:
- The confidence to be a more engaging writer. Starting with the fundamentals of the writing process including compositing, revising and editing, we make sure your child has a solid foundation.
- Noticeable results in the classroom. Our writing program is designed around the standards of college and career readiness, so the focus is on relevant skills.
- Budget-friendly rates. Our hourly rates are comparable to other tutors in the area, so getting the writing help your family needs is affordable.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
For the child that needs a little more practice to get writing skills up to speed to start acing assignments and tests, this program is a great fit. You can expect the following from Academic Coaching:
- Proactive tutoring that builds skills for both homework and in-class success.
- Hands-on activities that establish a solid foundation for improving skills.
- Learning sessions that target your child’s particular needs with skill practice, homework help and test prep support.
- Expert tutors who make sure to use modern teaching methods to get concepts to click (so you don’t have to learn the material!).
- Competitively priced monthly packages to keep it simple.
Advanced Writing and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
Strong writing skills are important for the students on the fast track academically. This program is designed to help your child excel in advanced courses and learn the research-based writing skills to complete homework and tests with writing components as well as write college admissions essays. With this program, you can expect the following:
- More confidence for conquering challenging writing-based assignments.
- The composition techniques and research skills your child needs to do well in advanced courses.
- Expert guidance for how to write a successful college admissions essay.
- Sharpen developing skills with hands-on practice researching and writing.
- Hourly rates that are affordable.
Take Advantage of Our Special Offer!
Our Academic Checkup helps us highlight the unique strengths and needs of your child, allowing our expert tutors to focus on the areas that need the most attention for success. Get started for just $95*! This is a limited-time offer, so contact us today to learn more!