Another school year may be complete, but the learning doesn’t have to end there! That's because Sylvan Learning's summer camps in Hamilton are tailored to keep kids interested, entertained and engaged all season long.
From Engineering, Coding and Robotics to Study Skills and Fit4Algebra, we offer a wide range of camps for all types of learners — they’re super fun! We’re also happy to offer convenient scheduling options, so you work exciting learning experiences into your family’s busy summer schedule.
Moving Key Skills to the Next Level
Our summer camps in Hamilton feature fun activities and learning experiences that make a big difference. Whether it’s reading or writing skills or STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) competencies, our programs equip your child with vital skills that can make a big difference in school and in life. Gear up for a summer of learning without compromising on fun: sign up for one of our summer programs today!▼
New and Exciting Summer Experiences Await
The focus at Sylvan is always on the love of learning — and motivating kids to be creative. After all, nobody wants to spend their summer doing boring math or writing drills! In addition, we place an emphasis on group dynamics, allowing kids to sign up with their buddies or make new friends through our collaborative activities. As such, your child will make and strengthen friendships while learning new skills, experimenting with innovative technology and generally having a fun-filled learning experience!
Get in touch with your nearby Sylvan center to see which camps are available in the Hamilton area.
Our Academic Summer Camps Include:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): We mix interactive lessons and exciting games to help your child move his or her reading to the next level — and get ready to start elementary school.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Expect less stress and more high-fives as your child develops time management and organization skills that are perfect for school and beyond.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Our activities get kids in tip-top shape for taking on tricky algebra concepts to come. Learning algebra has never been this fun!
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Building a portfolio of work is a great way to learn useful writing techniques, so our budding writers create everything from movie reviews to web copy.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics (Grades 1-6): Critical STEM and problem solving skills are the focus of this program, in which kids learn how to build, program and animate a robot using LEGO® bricks and award-winning software. Your child's creativity and imagination will soar!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Engineering becomes a fun-filled subject when you add hands-on projects that examine how machines, structures and other constructions from around the globe are designed and built.