The older your child gets, the more difficult and demanding school assignments are going to become — but that just means he or she will have to develop the skills to conquer every new challenge that comes along. Register your child for Sylvan’s study skills programs in Bozeman, and he or she will learn better time management and test prep strategies and start laying the groundwork for tackling future challenges ahead. It's a great way to learn how to take on even the longest "to do" list.
Our Personal Learning Experience
No two students are exactly the same when it comes to learning those all important “higher order” thinking skills. In fact, anything from exam preparation, assignment planning to active listening skills could be needed to maximize all-round academic performance. At Sylvan, adapting to each student’s unique needs is a priority so we’re able to provide relevant and personalized sessions that focus on practical study tips for boosting grades and building confidence.▼
We Can Help With All Kinds of Study Skills, Including:
- Time Management
We're Here to Make a Difference
So what happens once your son or daughter is registered for our study skills program in Bozeman? Our experienced tutors will be there to help your child develop study skills that will last a lifetime. That includes handy tips that make all kinds of exams, assignments and tests much more manageable. Our main goal is to instill a positive attitude, making sure we take the time to recognize students for the progress they make during each session.
Take a closer look at our study skills program:
- Tips for developing better time management and planning habits.
- Test day strategies for managing stress and improving results.
- Efficient note-taking techniques that will make studying and preparing for tests easier.
- Active reading and listening strategies that will increase comprehension and improve presentation skills.
- Learn research best practices, how to choose the right sources and how to write an accurate bibliography.
- Practice and improve written communication skills.
- Help navigating the ins and out of the college admissions process and getting ready for job interviews.
- Beneficial scheduling options that will help you manage your family’s time effectively.