Sylvan’s study skills program in Montana can help ensure your son or daughter is fully prepared for increasing school workloads and the forthcoming challenges of college. Through our study skills program, kids and teens in grades 4-12 will learn important problem solving, critical thinking and life management skills that will help them organize and manage packed schedules and increasing schoolwork more effectively. You'll see a noticeable confidence boost as your child gets to grips with life-long tools and techniques that can be used at school at beyond! We're ready to equip your child for success: simply contact your local Sylvan in Montana to get started or to find out more.
Start Now, Succeed Tomorrow
Whether it's extracurricular classes, homework assignments, a part-time job or the demands of a full social life, there’s no doubting that students often have a lot on their plate. And when college applications eventually come about, it can be an even greater challenge to stay on top of everything. That's where our tutoring experts step in, offering a study skills program that focuses on effective planning, managing and prioritizing skills — helping students take on any project and achieve the right results.▼
Skills for Greater Success in School, from Grade 4 to High School Graduation and Beyond
Strong foundations are vital for long-term success. For that reason, Sylvan's study skills program in Montana is designed to equip teens with transferable skills and strategies that can be used in the classroom and, after that, at college and in career settings. At Sylvan, we see the bigger picture, which is why we’re dedicated to instilling life-long knowledge that can help your son or daughter thrive personally and academically, both inside and outside the classroom. Together we can build your child’s skillset (and confidence!) so he or she can take on any challenge.
Your Son or Daughter Will Learn:
- Scheduling and workload management techniques.
- Strategies for achieving goals in both the short term and long term.
- Tips for project planning and tracking.
- Organizational methods for completing homework assignments and establishing an efficient personal study area.
- Performance management skills, such as using an academic calendar and tracking grades.
- Tactics for better communication, including active listening.
- How to ace the all-important college admission essay.
- Job interview preparation, including how to write an effective resume and cover letter.