With increasing school workloads and college challenges on the horizon, now is the time to help your son or daughter prepare with Sylvan’s study skills program in Montana. Through our program, kids in grades 4-12 develop useful life management, problem solving and critical thinking skills to help them better organize their busy schedules and stay on top of schoolwork assignments. You'll see confidence levels soar as your child picks up life-long tools that he or she can put to good use in the classroom and beyond! Help your child get equipped for success: get in touch with your local Sylvan in Montana today to get started.
Laying the Groundwork for Future Success
As homework, extracurricular activities and social engagements start to pile up, it's easy to see how busy it is to be a modern student. With college applications to consider as well, it can be a real challenge to stay on top of things. This is where our study skills program — and our tutoring experts — can have a positive effect, helping students take on any project more effectively with practical strategies for planning, managing and prioritizing their schedules and workloads.▼
Life-Long Skills to Succeed, Starting in Grade 4
A solid foundation leads to success. That’s why our study skills program in Montana emphasizes skills and strategies that students can use at school right away — and, eventually, continue using them to succeed at college and in professional settings. That's why generations of families have turned to Sylvan to lay the foundations for future success. Help your child take on any challenge with confidence: find out how we can enhance his or her skillset.
Here's What Your Teen Will Learn:
- Scheduling and workload management techniques.
- Strategies for achieving goals in both the short term and long term.
- Tips for project planning and tracking.
- Organizational methods for completing homework assignments and establishing an efficient personal study area.
- Performance management skills, such as using an academic calendar and tracking grades.
- Tactics for better communication, including active listening.
- How to ace the all-important college admission essay.
- Job interview preparation, including how to write an effective resume and cover letter.
Ready to Get Started?