Sylvan’s Robotics & Sciences programs in Missoula take after-school learning to a new and exciting level! Your child will not only have a great time building and animating an original LEGO® robot each week — he or she will also develop important science and engineering skills along the way. These innovative programs provide the perfect way to help your child remain engaged and motivated outside of school. On top of that, our programs help equip your up-and-coming programmer or engineer with 21st century skills that can give him or her a real advantage in the future.
Our Robotics & Sciences Courses Always Feature:
- One-to-one attention in small groups of no more than 12 students per class
- Exciting, practical tasks that make education an unforgettable experience
- The friendship of collaborating with a buddy to create a different LEGO® robot every week
- Child-friendly software that’s not only easy to learn — it's fun to use, too!
- STEM-focused learning that emphasizes increasingly valuable skills and competencies
- Regular updates, so parents are fully informed throughout the course