Comparing writing tutors in St. Peters? Whether your son or daughter is falling behind on writing assignments, could use some extra practice to sharpen skills or wants to get ahead to start laying the groundwork for future success, our skilled tutors can help.
Tutoring That Targets Your Child's Needs
Whether it's the fundamentals of sentence structure or the finer points of college application essays, we know how to ensure steady and significant progress in writing — and how to make the whole thing fun, too!
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your child's writing abilities are below grade level, it's time to focus on skill gaps — and take the frustration out of written assignments and homework — with our Personalized Tutoring program in writing. Here’s what you can expect:
- Become a more confident, proficient and engaging writer. We make sure your child learns the mechanics of writing and the process of composing, revising and editing essays.
- Get results in the classroom. Our writing program is aligned to college and career readiness standards to focus on the skills needed to succeed down the road.
- Competitive rates. Our hourly rates are similar to other tutoring companies and private tutors so it’s always affordable to get your family the best writing help.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your child could do with some extra practice to improve his or her writing skills, this program could be the perfect fit. Here is what you can look forward to with our Academic Coaching:
- Proactive tutoring support for building the writing skills needed to complete homework and keep up in class.
- Tutoring sessions that target your child's individual needs with skill practice, test prep and homework help.
- Expert tutors with knowledge of the latest teaching methods used to make sure new concepts are really sticking.
- Affordable monthly packages that will fit into your budget.
Advanced Writing and Test Prep (K-12)
Strong writing skills are essential for any student who is on the academic fast track. This program is a great way to make sure your son or daughter continues to excel in advanced courses and conquer writing-based assignments including writing a successful college admissions essay. This is what you can expect with our program:
- A timely confidence boost to take on any writing-based challenge.
- Advanced composition and research techniques to ace complicated assignments.
- Expert guidance to create a truly compelling college application.
- Progressive skill mastery through practical activities and practice.
- Budget-friendly hourly rates.
Start Now and Save
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment helps determine your child’s learning requirements so that our expert tutors can focus on strengthening those specific areas for greater success. Call us today or fill out our form and we'll contact you to discuss how we can meet your needs.