Are you in need of an experienced writing tutor in St. Peters? Whether your child is showing signs of falling behind, needs some extra practice to reinforce concepts or wants to get ahead and become an exceptional writer and communicator, our tutors can help.
Tutoring That Targets Your Child's Needs
From the basics of proper sentence structure to support writing college application essays, our writing tutors will make sure your child progresses—and has fun along the way!
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your child is struggling to meet expectations when it comes to writing level, our Personalized Tutoring program in writing can help get skills up to grade level so your son or daughter can complete writing assignments and homework with less frustration. Here’s what our program offers:
- Proficient, engaging writing skills. We make sure each student gets to grips with the mechanics of writing and the entire process of composing, revising and editing written material.
- Better results in the classroom. Our writing program aligns to college and career readiness standards, making sure we cover skills that are needed for future success.
- Affordable rates: Our hourly rates are competitive compared to other tutoring companies and private tutors.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
This program could be a perfect fit if your child is doing well but could use some extra practice to solidify strong writing skills. This is what our Academic Coaching offers:
- Proactive tutoring support to build on skills, keep up with homework and stay ahead in class.
- Tutoring sessions tailored to your child’s needs — from skill practice, to homework help, to guidance preparing for tests.
- Expert tutors who use the latest teaching methods to get concepts to stick
- Affordable monthly packages to keep it simple.
Advanced Writing and Test Prep (K-12)
Strong writing skills are a requirement for any student on the academic fast track. This program is designed specifically to teach your child the required skills — such as research-based writing skills — to excel in advanced courses and write strong college admissions essays. Here's what young learners can expect with our program:
- Increased confidence for tackling new writing challenges.
- A better understanding of composition techniques as well as stronger research skills needed to ace tough courses.
- Expert advice on writing the most compelling college admissions essay possible.
- Reinforcement of skills with extra practice and hands-on activities.
- Affordable hourly rates.
Save More by Starting Today
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. By pinpointing your child's unique strengths and needs, the Sylvan Insight™ Assessment identifies the areas our expert tutors will focus on for success.