Do you need an effective writing tutor in St. Louis? If you want to prevent your child from falling behind, provide him or her with extra help getting writing skills up to speed or the opportunity to get ahead of the pack, our tutors are here to help.
Targeted Learning for Every Child's Needs
Whether it's help writing a compelling college application essay or mastering the basics of proper sentence structure, our writing tutors make sure your child makes great progress — and enjoys the experience!
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your child is struggling to keep up with writing assignments, or Personalized Tutoring might be just what he or she needs to develop the skills — and confidence — to conquer writing homework and tests. Here’s what you can look forward to with Personalized Tutoring:
- Stronger writing skills. Focusing on the mechanics of writing as well as the process of composing and editing, we help students become more confident, proficient and engaging writers.
- Get results in the classroom. Our writing program is aligned to college and career readiness standards to focus on the skills needed to succeed down the road.
- Competitive rates: Our affordable hourly rates are comparable to other tutoring companies, which means the best writing help is within your budget.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
This program is specifically designed for children who need extra support to reach their writing potential and boost their homework and test scores. Here is what you can look forward to with our Academic Coaching:
- Proactive tutoring to build skills, conquer homework tasks and achieve more in class.
- Tailored tutoring sessions, from test prep to skill practice, depending on your child's unique needs.
- Expert tutors who know how to get concepts to stick using the latest, most effective teaching techniques.
- Competitively priced monthly packages to help keep the best writing tutoring within your budget.
Advanced Writing and Test Prep (K-12)
For the student on the academic fast track, strong writing skills are a must. This program will help your child excel in advanced courses and develop research-based writing skills needed to complete homework and tests that have heavy writing requirements as well as write college admissions essays. This is what you can expect with our program:
- Improved confidence for conquering every writing-based challenge.
- Learn effective composition techniques and research skills to ace tough courses.
- Expert guidance on how to write an engaging college admissions essay.
- Skill mastery through practice and reinforcement of developing writing skills.
- Competitive hourly rates.
Start Now with an Academic Checkup
There's still plenty of time to prepare for success in the new school year. By scheduling an Academic Checkup at your local Sylvan, we can take evaluate your child's academic skills in comparison with nationwide norms — and use our findings to identify which areas need to be improved. Get one now at a Sylvan in your area!