Comparing writing tutors in Lee's Summit? Look no further than the experts at your local Sylvan — whether your child is falling behind in writing abilities, needs extra practice or wants to gain the advanced writing skills to get ahead of the curve.
Tailored Learning That Suits Your Family's Needs
Whether your son or daughter is just starting to learn the basics of sentence structure or he or she could use some guidance for writing the best college application essays, our writing tutors can ensure improvement — and make sure your child has a little fun along the way!
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your son or daughter is having trouble keeping up with writing assignments, our Personalized Tutoring program in writing can provide guidance for improving writing skills so your child is able to complete assignments and homework at his or her grade level. You can count on our program for:
- Stronger writing skills. Focusing on the mechanics of writing as well as the process of composing and editing, we help students become more confident, proficient and engaging writers.
- Get results in the classroom. Our writing program is aligned to college and career readiness standards to focus on the skills needed to succeed down the road.
- Competitive rates: Our affordable hourly rates are comparable to other tutoring companies, which means the best writing help is within your budget.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
This program is a great fit if your child needs extra practice or boost to improve skills for writing-related homework or tests. Here is what you can expect from Academic Coaching:
- Proactive support in the form of tutoring that builds skills for homework and in-class assignments
- Specialized tutoring sessions that target your child's unique needs with homework help and test prep.
- Expert tutors who use the latest teaching methods to make sure tough concepts stick.
- Budget-friendly monthly packages to make sure tutoring is affordable.
Advanced Writing and Test Prep (K-12)
For the student on the academic fast track, strong writing skills are a must. This program will help your child excel in advanced courses and develop research-based writing skills needed to complete homework and tests that have heavy writing requirements as well as write college admissions essays. Here's what young learners can expect with our program:
- Greater confidence to overcome any writing challenge and move forward.
- Sophisticated composition techniques and research skills to ace advanced assignments.
- Expert guidance for college admission essays.
- Skill reinforcement through plenty of practice and hands-on activities.
- Affordable hourly rates.
Start Today and Save More
There's still plenty of time to prepare for success in the new school year. With a detailed Academic Checkup, we can assess your child's academic skills in relation to national norms — and use the results to pinpoint specific skills and knowledge that need extra attention. Enjoy better results and bigger smiles: start now for just $95*!