It’s no secret that getting into a great college is becoming increasingly competitive. At Sylvan, we know how important it is for your son or daughter to get the best admission scores possible. That’s why our engaging, customized test prep in Wentzville will help your teen diminish anxiety, boost confidence and feel prepared come test day. You can rest easy knowing our program leads to improved performance and better scores on the test!
Higher Scores Start with Effective Prep
What makes our test prep program so effective is a proven combination of small-group instruction, independent learning, online resources and practice tests. In fact, most students in our program only require five to eight weeks to master vital test-taking skills and strategies needed to raise their test scores. Just imagine the opportunities that could arise with an improved score!▼
Skills and Strategies that Lead to Better Outcomes
Our talented tutors in Wentzville are experts when it comes to exams. Our students gain an intimate understanding of answering techniques for virtually any type of test question. In addition, your teen has the flexibility to study on his or her own schedule with Sylvan Prep Online, our customized online learning resource. It comes standard with our in-person learning, or you can choose it on its own.
Make Test Day A Success! We Offer:
- A comfortable, small-group learning environment led by expert teachers
- Test-taking strategies for conquering every type of question
- Customized homework to boost skills that need the most attention
- Complete practice tests that are timed, preparing students for the pace and setup of the test
- Comprehensive video tutorials that can be accessed 24/7 through Sylvan Prep Online
- Vocabulary builder that includes hundreds of common exam words
Take a FREE Practice Test with Sylvan!
For a limited time, your teen can take a full-length practice exam at your local Sylvan in Wentzville for FREE!* It's a great way for your teen to figure out the format of the test, build confidence and work on areas that need improvement. Prepare today for better scores tomorrow: get in touch with us today to arrange a practice exam.