The competition to get into college continues to grow each year. At Sylvan, we know how to help students prepare for admission tests and maximize their scores. With our test prep in Chesterfield, your teen will benefit from a personalized, interactive program that reduces test-day stress and builds confidence. There’s no need to sweat it because our program leads to real results, so you and your teen can enjoy higher scores on tests!
Higher Scores Start with Effective Prep
Our test prep program is successful because we use a proven mix of small-group instruction, practice tests and independent learning — including 24/7 access to valuable online resources. You’ll be pleased to know that many of our students hone the skills they need to raise test scores in as little as five to eight weeks. Just imagine the opportunities that could arise with an improved score!▼
Skills and Strategies Needed to Ace the Test
Our talented teachers in Chesterfield understand tests like no other! That means you can expect your child to master techniques for tackling every section of the test. On top of that, studying can take place anytime, anywhere with our tailored Sylvan Prep Online learning environment. It comes standard with our in-class learning, or you can choose it as a standalone program.
Make Test Day A Success! We Offer:
- Small-group instruction from friendly tutors with test expertise
- Skills and techniques for approaching every type of exam question
- Personalized assignments that focus on specific areas for improvement
- Timed, full-length practice tests that get your teen comfortable with the pace and format of the exam
- In-depth video lessons that are accessible 24/7 via Sylvan Prep Online
- Interactive vocabulary builder that features hundreds of common test words
Erase Test-Day Jitters: Take a FREE Practice Exam!
Right now, your teen can try a full-length practice test at your nearest Sylvan in Chesterfield for FREE!* It's the perfect way for your teen to gain familiarity with the test format and realize which areas need work in order to achieve his or her best possible grade. Improved scores start here: speak to us now to get started!