Getting into a coveted college isn’t always easy. At Sylvan, we recognize the value of high admission scores. At Sylvan, we appreciate the importance of admission exams — and how to prepare students to maximize their scores. Our highly effective test prep in Ballwin is designed to help your teen reduce jitters, boost test-taking skills and feel ready to take on the big test day with confidence. You can feel good knowing our program delivers real results, which means better scores on tests!
Start Planning for Better Test Scores Now
Our test prep program consists not only of small-group sessions, but also a variety of online resources for independent learning — including timed practice tests. That’s not to mention the fact that most students in our program only need five to eight weeks to master the skills and strategies required to raise their test scores. Think of all the opportunities that could open up with an impressive score!▼
The Right Approach for High Scores
The talented tutors at Sylvan Learning in Ballwin are extremely knowledgeable about the test. As such, our students are led through the right techniques to answer every type of test question. Your teen can also conveniently access Sylvan Prep Online — our handy online resource — anytime, anyplace. It’s included with our in-center instruction, or you can select it as a standalone class.
Discover The Sylvan Difference! We Offer:
- A comfortable, small-group learning environment led by expert teachers
- Test-taking strategies for conquering every type of question
- Customized homework to boost skills that need the most attention
- Complete practice tests that are timed, preparing students for the pace and setup of the test
- Comprehensive video tutorials that can be accessed 24/7 through Sylvan Prep Online
- Vocabulary builder that includes hundreds of common exam words
Arrange a Practice Exam for FREE!
Don’t miss out: for a limited time, you can schedule a FREE* full-length practice test for your teen at your local Sylvan in Ballwin! It's a great way for your teen to figure out the format of the test, build confidence and work on areas that need improvement. Improved scores start here: speak to us now to get started!