School may be out of session, but that doesn’t mean educational experiences have to come to a halt! Introduce your child to new and fun experiences with Sylvan’s summer camps in St. Peters.
From STEM camps like Coding, Engineering and Robotics to traditional topics covered by our Writing and Early Reading Edge camps, we provide a selection of programs that are hands-on, age-appropriate — and fun! Our programs include convenient scheduling options, so you can be sure to fit impactful learning experiences into your family’s busy schedule.
Hands-On Activities That Make a Lasting Impact
Our summer camps in St. Peters offer much more than fun and excitement: they also deliver transformative educational experiences. The competencies your child hones at Sylvan — from reading and writing skills to increasingly vital STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) skills — can make a huge impact in school and into adulthood. Keep the fun going while preparing for a successful school year: register your child for a place in one of our summer programs today!▼
Empowering Young Minds
Sylvan’s dynamic programs are designed to inspire, motivate and nurture creativity. Your child won’t have to worry about doing any boring math or writing drills with us! On top of that, many of our camps have group dynamics, so your child can sign up with friends or make new ones through fun, collaborative activities. Your child will be psyched to master new skills by using kid-friendly technology and accomplishing fun activities with other students.
Keep the learning going this summer: get in touch with your nearest Sylvan center today to find out which programs are available in or near St. Peters.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics: Using LEGO® bricks and award-winning software, your child will learn how to build and program robots — all while developing vital STEM and problem solving skills along the way!
- Engineering: Your son or daughter will be amazed to learn how machines and skyscrapers are built — and will get hands-on with fun building activities.
- Coding: Using our intuitive, easy-to-learn technology platform, your child will program and animate his or her very own video game that can be shared and played with the whole family!
Our Academic Summer Camps For All Ages:
- Early Reading Edge: Get your young one elementary school-ready with our unique mix of interactive lessons and exciting games that focus on the basics of reading.
- Study Edge: As your child moves through the education system, responsibilities and challenges grow every year. That's why we teach time management and organization skills that make a big difference in school and beyond.
- Fit4Algebra: Algebra can be fun! By combining fun activities with tricky challenges, we help get your child ready to conquer those tough algebra assignments.
- Writing: The best way to master a skill is to practice it. That's why we teach a wide range of writing techniques and challenge kids to build their own portfolio of work, which can include anything from movie reviews to web copy.