When school wraps up for another year, the learning can go on! That's because Sylvan Learning's summer camps in Springfield are tailored to keep kids interested, entertained and engaged all season long.
Whether it’s a course in coding, robotics or engineering, or a primer in writing or algebra, we’re pleased to offer a varied selection of camps for students of all ages — kids adore them! There's also convenient scheduling options to choose from, allowing you to fit educational experiences around your family's other plans for the summer.
Engaging Activities That Inspire Success
Our summer camps in Springfield are made up of exciting activities, fun challenges and transformative learning experiences. In fact, the skills we focus on — from reading, writing, math and study skills to the latest STEM teaching (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) skills — can help your child reach his or her potential in and outside the classroom. Keep the learning going this summer: register your child for a place in one of our summer programs today!▼
Camps Kids Actually Love!
The focus at Sylvan is always on the love of learning — and motivating kids to be creative. That means an end to math and writing drills! Our programs also foster and encourage camaraderie, so your child is free to sign up with friends or strike up new friendships while participating in exciting, collaborative activities. Your child will have an amazing time acquiring a new skill set while playing with innovative technology and accomplishing goals with friends!
Enjoy a brighter summer: contact a Sylvan in your area today to find out which camps are available in or around Springfield.
Our Academic Summer Camps For All Ages:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Make sure your little one is ready for elementary school! We blend interactive lessons with exciting games in order to help kids master the basics of reading.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): The new school year brings new responsibilities and challenges along with it, but you can watch the stress levels go down as we help your child develop practical time management and organization skills.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Algebra may have a reputation for being tough, but our activities are tailored to help kids handle tricky algebra concepts to come.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): The end results of our Writing camp are stronger writing skills, greater confidence and a portfolio of work that includes everything from web copy to movie reviews.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics (Grades 1-6): Using LEGO® bricks and award-winning software, your child will learn how to build and program robots — all while developing vital STEM and problem solving skills along the way! How cool is that?
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Your son or daughter will be amazed to learn how machines and skyscrapers are built — and will get hands-on with fun building activities. Your child will build, evaluate and reconstruct creations that take inspiration from real-life structures from all over the world!