School ends, summer starts and fun is just around the corner with Sylvan's summer camps in Missouri! We offer exciting, interactive programs where friendship, teamwork and hands-on tasks take center stage, allowing kids to continue learning (and enjoying themselves!) all summer long. The result is a special group dynamic where kids can bring friends along — or make new acquaintances — and enjoy a fresh kind of learning environment outside of the classroom.
Ready to help your child reach new heights in the next school year — and beyond? Then it's time to find out which Sylvan camps are available in your area.
Fun and Learning at the Same Time? You Can with Sylvan!
With seriously cool projects that focus on 21st century skills and knowledge, our summer camps in Missouri make learning more engaging and ensure that your child will be thrilled to take on new tasks each week. Whether it's STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) or traditional topics like reading, writing and study skills, our programs equip kids with critical competencies that they can call on year after year, in and outside of school. Make this summer the best one yet: sign up for one of our summer programs today!▼
Our Exciting Selection of Camps
We're leaders in the field of tutoring, so we understand how kids need support in different subject areas in order to achieve their potential in school and beyond. It could be writing camp or reading camp, where the focus is on making language more interactive and creative. It could be writing camp or reading camp, where the focus is on making language more interactive and creative. On the other hand, it could be one of our new STEM camps, which include cool, tech-focused activities like robot programming and video game creation!
Whichever program works best for your child, you can count on Sylvan's summer camps in Missouri to ensure more fun — and boosted confidence in preparation for the next school year.
Our Academic Summer Camps for All Ages Include:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): It's essential for preschoolers and kindergartners to know the basics of reading heading into elementary school. Our knowledgeable teachers offer a kid-friendly mix of engaging lessons and exciting games.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Every new school year brings fresh challenges and new responsibilities. We can help your child develop the time management and organization skills he or she needs to say goodbye to school stress — and hello to better grades.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Algebra camp may not sound like a fun summer activity, but our program uses interactive activities to make sure your child's math skills are ready for school.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Kids explore their creativity, improve their writing skills and build an exciting portfolio in our Writing camp.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics (Grades 1-6): Your child will build vital STEM and problem solving skills while having plenty of fun in the process. Our theme-based sessions encourage creativity and imagination as kids develop, program and animate awesome robots using LEGO® bricks and award-winning software. Super cool!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Your budding engineer or architect will love diving into creative, hands-on projects, including designing, evaluating and reconstructing creations inspired by real-life structures from around the world!