Exciting after-school learning experiences await with Sylvan’s Robotics & Sciences programs in St. Louis. Your child will get hands-on experience building and animating a new LEGO® robot each week while learning important science and engineering concepts along the way — it’s a total blast! Our courses are an excellent way to inspire and motivate your child — and keep him or her engaged outside of school. Budding engineers and programmers can equip themselves with 21st century skills that could be crucial for future success.
Features of our Robotics & Sciences Courses include:
- Personal attention and small, intimate settings of no more than 12 students per class
- STEM-oriented learning that focuses on critical 21st century skills and competencies
- The fun and camaraderie of partnering with a friend to create LEGO® robots every week, and hands-on activities that make learning more exciting and rewarding
- Innovative software that’s easy to learn and intuitive to use
- Open communication to keep parents involved and up-to-date