With our Robotics & Sciences courses in Jefferson City, after-school education is cooler than ever! Each week, your child will learn how to construct and animate a new LEGO® robot while acquiring vital engineering and science abilities throughout the process — it’s super fun! These courses are a terrific way help ensure your child is inspired, motivated and a having ton of fun after the school bell rings. They're also a great way to empower young programmers or engineers to get on the right path to success by developing critical 21st century skills.
Here's What Sets our Robotics & Sciences Programs Apart:
- Personal attention in a small group environment (maximum of 12 students per class)
- Cool, hands-on projects that turn education into a truly fun experience!
- The friendships that grow while working with a partner to build and animate a variety of LEGO® robots
- Award-winning software that’s simple to learn and fun to experiment with!
- STEM-focused education that aims to equip your child with an in-demand skill set
- Consistent communication, so parents are kept up-to-date on the course content and what to expect next