Get ready for big-time fun with Sylvan’s Robotics & Science courses in Jefferson City. Your child will not only have a great time building and animating an original LEGO® robot each week — he or she will also develop important science and engineering skills along the way. These programs are tailored to ensure kids stay motivated, interested and challenged beyond the classroom. They're also a great way to empower young programmers or engineers to get on the right path to success by developing critical 21st century skills.
Our Robotics & Science Courses Feature:
- Personal attention in intimate classes of no more than 12 students
- Intuitive, kid-friendly software and hands-on activities that turn education into a truly unforgettable experience
- The camaraderie and friendship of working with a partner to build LEGO® robots each week
- Learning that focuses on STEM skills to equip students for future success
- Regular updates to ensure parents are involved in the experience and fully aware of their child's exciting progress