After-school education is now more exciting than ever with Sylvan’s Robotics & Science courses in Ballwin! Your child will get to grips with critical science and engineering concepts by designing, building and animating a new LEGO® robot every week — it doesn't get much cooler than that! Our courses are an excellent way to inspire and motivate your child — and keep him or her engaged outside of school. Our programs also give your child a real edge for the future by equipping him or her with vital 21st century competencies.
Our Robotics & Science Courses Come Complete With:
- A small group setting with no more than 12 students per class, so you can expect your child to receive personal attention
- Exciting, interactive projects that turn learning into a memorable experience
- The camaraderie of partnering with a buddy to develop and animate a new LEGO® robot every week
- Easy-to-use software that’s a blast to tinker with
- STEM curriculum that is devised to equip students with a 21st century skill set
- Ongoing communication, so parents are kept in the loop throughout the duration of the program