If you're comparing math tutors in St. Louis, your search ends here. Whether your son or daughter is falling behind, needs extra practice or wants to get ahead in math, algebra, geometry or advanced math, our expert tutors can help your child succeed. Our number one priority is designing learning solutions targeted to your son or daughter’s unique needs—and we’ll make sure he or she achieves results.
Decide on the Right Program for Your Child's Needs
Our range of math programs includes extra practice, hands-on and advanced enrichment, which means you can choose the option that's relevant to your child’s needs and goals. We know how to help young learners understand algebra, geometry and other math topics in order to move their success to the next level.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your child is starting to fall behind in math and finds foundational concepts hard to grasp, it might be time to arrange some intensive tutoring sessions to raise scores and build confidence. We make math relatable so your child can achieve bigger success in the classroom and in life. Here’s what you can expect from our Personalized Tutoring program:
- A unique approach: In order to ensure an effective learning experience, we use the Sylvan Method™ to tailor a learning plans for your child's unique needs and goals.
- Great results: Did you know that Sylvan math students typically achieve up to two to three times more growth in their scores than non-Sylvan students? We guarantee your child will make great progress too!
- Expert guidance: Sylvan-certified tutors provide support throughout, and also continually refine learning plans to make sure math is engaging instead of frustrating.
- School-aligned curriculum: Rest assured that our math programs align with most school standards—and that our tutors are experts in modern teaching techniques.
- Competitive costs: We've made sure our hourly rates compare to other tutoring providers, so you know it's affordable to arrange the best math help for your son or daughter.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If you think your son or daughter would benefit from homework help, a tougher math challenge or just more practice outside of class, it's time to consider Academic Coaching. Our expert math tutors know how to help young mathematicians handle their homework, master new topics and pass tests with flying colors. Here’s what is included in our new monthly subscription program:
- Proactive support to sharpen critical math skills and build lasting confidence in the subject.
- Tailored sessions to focus on your child's needs and address the areas that need attention.
- School-aligned teaching to ensure relevance with local curriculums and greater impact in class.
- Interactive learning activities that promote true skill mastery and recall.
- Expert tutors who are familiar with the latest math-teaching methods in modern schools.
- Extensive scheduling options that make tutoring available on afternoons, evenings and weekends.
- Affordable packages that respect your monthly budget.
Advanced Math and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
Our advanced math and test prep programs emphasize assignment techniques and focus on complex math concepts, helping students on the math fast track to continue achieving. You can look forward to watching your math star succeed in elementary, middle school and high school. With our Advancement and Test Prep programs, your child will:
- Build on important math skills that will serve them will in the future including computation, process, reasoning and problem solving skills.
- Boost confidence and feel more prepared in class thanks to tutors who develop lessons based on the local curriculum.
- Develop math experience through accelerated, hands-on activities that reinforce every concept learned.
- ...and we have extremely competitive rates!
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. Our Sylvan Insight™ Assessment helps determine your child's unique strengths and needs so that our expert tutors can focus on strengthening those particular areas to achieve greater success.