Is your child in need of a math tutor in Missouri who can transform a challenging subject into high-fives and greater achievements in class? Do you think a more engaging and interactive learning experience could help your child unlock his or her potential in the classroom and beyond? You can count on Sylvan's three math programs — personal math tutoring, Math Edge and math homework help — to help your child master the fundamentals of math, get to grips with key concepts and build the tools for lasting academic success. Our programs align with college and career readiness standards so you know they will have a lasting impact. Take the frustration out of math: learn how our math tutors in Missouri can help your child resolve knowledge gaps and start to enjoy learning again.
Expect Measurable Results
We know how to make math less stressful and more engaging, which helps kids do better in school and develop a range of skills they can put to good use in other areas. In fact, when you connect with any of Sylvan's locations in Missouri, you'll find that our math tutoring programs can grow scores by up to three times in comparison to students who do not attend Sylvan.
Discover the Difference Our Math Programs Make
Personal Tutoring (Grades 1-12)
- A truly interactive learning environment. We use iPads® as teaching tools, making learning more relevant and interesting. It also allows us to tailor math lessons to your child's particular strengths.
- Our approach to learning is proven to work. Sylvan Insight™ ensures personalized, step-by-step tutoring.
- Instant feedback. Immediate feedback is essential to keep students motivated and engaged.
Skill Practice Programs (Grades 1-6)
- Focus on brain-boosting activities. We highlight practical problem-solving skills to help students strengthen their understanding and think about math in new ways.
- A fun format for all. We boost math speed and proficiency with a selection of fun, kid-friendly activities and a great motivational rewards system.
- Challenging math problems. Our math curriculum is aligned with national college and career readiness standards — and features a five-step learning process to make sure your child reaches his or her potential.
Homework Help (Grades 1-12)
- Just-as-needed tutoring help. Tough homework assignment? Test to prepare for? Our math tutors are ready to help.
- Relief from frustration. You don’t have to be the expert at all things math. Our tutors are here to turn your child’s frustration into high fives and make learning a lot more rewarding.
- Highly flexible scheduling. We offer homework help at convenient times, including evenings and weekends.
Ready to Get Started?
The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment allows our expert tutors to identify your child's unique strengths and needs so that they can build a personal plan for greater success. Get in touch now by calling or filling out our form to learn more!