At one point or another, homework time may become a challenge for your child; rest assured, you can count on Sylvan in St. Louis for the expert guidance and support you need. Whether it's extra practice or the support to truly get ahead of the curve, our expert tutors are ready to help.
Learning to Conquer any Homework Challenge
From reading and writing to advanced math, we give students the support they need to overcome the challenge and gain the skills to ace future assignments.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your child is generally doing well in school but is having difficulty grasping a particular homework assignment or new concept, that’s where our tutors come in! We can turn frustrations into achievements by equipping your child with valuable skills he or she can use to master concepts and boost performance in the classroom. With our Academic Coaching, your child will:
- Feel completely supported with personal sessions that focus on his or her unique strengths and needs, so concepts truly click and confidence soars. We offer homework help in a range of different subject areas. (No need for you to become the expert!)
- Boost comprehension and conquer skills through deep learning and effective skill practices.
- Improve confidence and lower frustration, which is reinforced through frequent feedback and regular recognition from the tutor for every skill your child masters.
- Get effective homework help at an affordable rate, with competitively priced monthly packages to keep things simple.
Advanced Homework Help (Grades 9-12)
Even the best students sometimes encounter difficulties with difficult high school homework assignments. If complex topics, unfamiliar teaching methods or the sheer volume of assignments has your teen feeling frustrated, it's time to learn more about Sylvan's Advanced Homework Help. You’ll notice boosted comprehension, which will lower frustrations while improving results. Here's exactly what our program offers:
- Greater confidence and better preparation thanks to expert help from our subject specialists.
- Tailored sessions that concentrate on your child's specific needs and academic goals.
- Support on various topics in math, history and other subjects, as well as AP classes.
- Affordable hourly rates.