Take-home assignments can sometimes be a challenge, and that's when the time is right to learn about Sylvan's homework help in Liberty, Missouri. Sylvan is your source for “just-as-needed” homework assistance, ideal for kids who require personal tutoring on specific assignments, but not necessarily all the time. We offer flexible scheduling options — including evening and weekend sessions — so you can reserve homework assistance at a time that’s convenient for your child. We’re here to turn frustration into success: give us a call today to get started!
Homework Frustration? We’re Here to Help!
If you have a child who needs help with a tough homework assignment and you’re just not able to assist, don’t sweat it! The need is quite common, and it’s not necessarily surprising either, given the fact that many subjects are being taught a lot differently nowadays. Our caring tutors are experts when it comes to helping students grasp difficult concepts, enrich their confidence and further their skills. Find out how we make homework less stressful... and much more rewarding!▼
How Our Tutoring Sessions Help
Our homework tutors in Liberty use a proven combination of personal instruction and independent learning. It's an approach that's tailored to ensure your son or daughter comprehends the subject matter and practices how to apply his or her newfound skills. This results in a more thorough and lasting level of learning. Engagement also features heavily, and Sylvan students are encouraged to excel by our enjoyable motivational system.
Here's What You Can Expect:
- We offer homework help on a timely, "just-as-needed" basis.
- Our instructors focus their sessions on either specific assignments, test preparation or reinforcing learning from previous school lessons.
- Our Liberty tutors usually make after-school, evening and weekend scheduling available.
- As expert motivators, our homework tutors understand how to make key concepts easier to understand, which eases the frustration of take-home assignments.
- Sylvan sessions emphasize engagement and motivation, and we understand how on-the-spot feedback and recognition can boost confidence... and smiles!
Now is the Right Time to Start!
Using the Sylvan Skills Assessment®, our tutors can pinpoint your child’s individual needs and identify areas for improvement. Get started for $95* — contact us now for more information!