It’s normal for your child to experience homework challenges at one point or another — and when those times come, the expert tutors at Sylvan in Jefferson City can help your child tackle homework challenges head on. If your son or daughter needs extra practice on a specific assignment, test prep for an upcoming exam, or wants to get ahead, our tutors can help.
Make Homework Stress a Thing of the Past
From reading and writing to advanced math, we give students the support they need to overcome the challenge and gain the skills to ace future assignments.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your son or daughter is having a tough time grasping a new concept or a particular homework assignment, our tutors are happy to help! We can turn frustrations into success by helping your child conquer new skills, leading to better performance in the classroom and beyond. Academic Coaching will help your child:
- Get complete support through personalized sessions that are shaped around his or her individual needs, so concepts really click and confidence builds. Plus, your child can get help in a wide variety of homework subjects. (So you don't need to become an expert!)
- Improve understanding and master skills through an effective learning method that ensures concepts click.
- Raise confidence and lower stress, which our tutors strengthen through ongoing feedback and recognition for each skill your child learns.
- Get proven homework help at a great rate, with competitively priced month packages that work with your family's budget.
Advanced Homework Help (Grades 9-12)
Sometimes even the brightest kids can feel intimidated with the demands of high school homework. If your teen could use a little extra help tackling advanced subjects or juggling a high-volume workload, Advanced Homework Help from Sylvan could be exactly what he or she needs. You’ll see better comprehension in your son or daughter, leading to lower frustration levels and even better grades. With this program, expect:
- Targeted tutoring sessions to focus on your child's unique needs and goals.
- Greater confidence and less stress as a result of engaging guidance from subject matter experts.
- Hands-on support in a variety of subjects such as history, math, AP classes and more!
- Affordable hourly rates.