From time to time, your child may face challenges with homework — and when those times come, you can count on the tutors at Sylvan for the personalized homework help in Jefferson City your child needs. No matter if your son or daughter needs extra practice with a tricky assignment, test prep for exam time, or wants to get ahead, our certified tutors are here to help.
Learning to Conquer any Homework Challenge
Whether your child needs extra guidance in reading, writing or math, our talented tutors will ensure your child is making progress every step of the way.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your child is facing a particularly challenging homework assignment or having a hard time grasping a new concept, our tutors are ready to help! We can turn frustrations into achievements by equipping your child with valuable skills he or she can use to master concepts and boost performance in the classroom. Here's what your child can expect with Academic Coaching:
- Get full guidance and support with personalized sessions that cater to his or her unique needs, boosting confidence and ensuring concepts stick. We offer help in a range of homework subjects. (You don't need to be an expert!)
- Increase understanding and hone skills through an effective method of learning and skill practice that makes sure concepts stick.
- Boost confidence and lower stress through regular feedback and recognition from the tutor for each skill acquired.
- Get proven tutoring at an affordable price, with competitive monthly packages to suit your family's needs.
Advanced Homework Help (Grades 9-12)
It’s not uncommon for teens to struggle with mounting workloads in high school. If your teen feels overwhelmed by the number of assignments or the sheer complexity of certain topics, our Advanced Homework Help program can help. Your teen’s skill mastery will improve, leading to less stress and better grades. Benefits of this program include:
- Greater confidence and better preparation thanks to expert help from our subject specialists.
- Tailored sessions that concentrate on your child's specific needs and academic goals.
- Support on various topics in math, history and other subjects, as well as AP classes.
- Affordable hourly rates.