From time to time, your child may face challenges with homework — and when those times come, you can count on the tutors at Sylvan for the personalized homework help in Eureka your child needs. Whether it's extra practice or the support to truly get ahead of the curve, our expert tutors are ready to help.
Targeted Tutoring for Great Results
From reading and writing to a range of math topics, we’ll make sure your child has the support he or she needs to conquer the next homework challenge.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your child is a strong in-class performer but doesn't do so well with certain homework assignments, our tutors can help them overcome the challenge and grasp new concepts independently. We boost comprehension, minimize frustration and show kids how to raise their scores in class using their new skills. With Academic Coaching, your child will:
- Feel supported with targeted sessions in a variety of topics that focus on his or her unique needs, ensuring that concepts stick. (You don't have to be an expert!)
- Boost comprehension thanks to a deeper level of learning and in-depth skill practice.
- Feel more confident with personalized feedback and recognition for every skill learned or honed.
- Get the best tutoring at a great price thanks to our competitively priced monthly packages.
Advanced Homework Help (Grades 9-12)
It’s not uncommon for teens to struggle with mounting workloads in high school. If your teen could use some extra help prioritizing assignments or mastering complex concepts, you can count on Sylvan for Advanced Homework Help. You’ll begin to notice a boost in comprehension, which can result in fewer frustrations and better grades. With this program, you can expect:
- Personalized tutoring that focuses on your child's individual needs so concepts are truly mastered!
- Improved preparation and confidence, and lower stress levels as a result of motivating and inspiring tutoring from our passionate subject experts.
- Expert help on the subjects that require the most attention, like advanced math, history or AP classes.
- Competitive prices.