Are you in need of a writing tutor in the St. Louis region? From falling behind in writing assignments or needing a little extra practice to cement developing skills to getting ahead to start build a foundation for a successful future, we have skilled tutors who can help your child reach his or her goals.
Learning Personalized for Your Family
Sylvan provides a number of programs designed to encourage the development of strong writing skills, so your child can get kind of support he or she needs to advance. From lessons on the fundamentals of sentence structure to support writing college application essays, our writing tutors will make sure your child has all the necessary tools to succeed — and has fun in the process!
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your child is finding it difficult to keep up in terms of writing level, our Personalized Tutoring program in writing can help improve skills so your son or daughter can finish writing assignments and homework without the frustration. Here’s what Personalized Tutoring can provide:
- Become a more proficient, engaging and confident writer. Starting with the mechanics of writing including the process of composing, revising and editing essays, we make sure your child has a solid foundation. With these skills your son or daughter will become a better student as well as a better writer.
- Big results in the classroom. Our writing program is designed to align with college and career readiness standards so the focus is on building skills that will be needed down the road.
- Competitive rates. Our hourly rates are comparable to other tutoring companies and private tutors getting your family the best writing help is always affordable.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
For the child that needs a little more practice to get writing skills up to speed to start acing assignments and tests, this program is a great fit. With Academic Coaching, you can look forward to:
- Proactive tutoring to develop skills to keep up in class.
- Hands-on activities that lay the groundwork for essential skills.
- Targeted tutoring sessions that focus on your child’s specific needs including skill practice, homework help and test prep.
- Experienced tutors who utilize the latest teaching methods for getting concepts to stick (so you don’t have to worry about being an expert!)
- Affordable rates thanks to our monthly packages that keep it simple.
Advanced Writing and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
Strong writing skills are important for the students on the fast track academically. This program is perfect for helping your child ace advanced courses, develop research-based writing skills and learn how to write a college admissions essay that will have a positive impact. With this program, you can expect:
- The confidence to take on new writing challenges.
- The fundamentals of composition that will give your child a leg up in advanced courses.
- Expert guidance for writing an engaging college admissions essay that will make an impact.
- Solidify skills with plenty of research and writing practice.
- Hourly rates that suit any budget.
Start Now and Enjoy Limited-Time Savings
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment is a fantastic way to pinpoint both your child's strengths and skill sets that could use improvement. Call today or fill out our form and we'll contact you soon to discuss your needs and ways to help.