Are you on the lookout for a writing tutor in the St. Louis region? From falling behind in writing assignments or needing a little extra practice to cement developing skills to getting ahead to start build a foundation for a successful future, we have skilled tutors who can help your child reach his or her goals.
Targeted Learning for Your Family
Sylvan offers a range of programs devoted to helping your child develop strong writing skills, so your son or daughter has access to support that will make a difference. Both the basics of sentence structure and how to write the best college admissions essay possible will be covered, as well as everything in between — our writing tutors will also make sure your child has fun in along the way!
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your child is struggling to meet writing level expectations, our Personalized Tutoring program could be a great option to help him or her improve skills and start acing writing assignments free of frustration. Our Personalized Tutoring program can offer: Here’s what Personalized Tutoring can provide:
- Become a more engaging and confident writer. Beginning with the basics of writing like composing, revising and editing essays, we aim to give your child a strong foundation. These skills will empower your son or daughter to become a more proficient writer—and student.
- Bigger, better results in the classroom. Our writing program is set up to align with college and career standards so the emphasis is placed on developing skills that will be useful in the future.
- Affordable prices. Our hourly rates are competitive with local tutoring companies and private tutors so getting quality writing help for your family is always within budget.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
This program is a good fit if your child would benefit from extra practice to improve skills needed for writing-based assignment and tests. Our Academic Coaching can provide:
- Proactive tutoring that builds skills for both homework and in-class success.
- Hands-on activities that establish a solid foundation for improving skills.
- Learning sessions that target your child’s particular needs with skill practice, homework help and test prep support.
- Expert tutors who make sure to use modern teaching methods to get concepts to click (so you don’t have to learn the material!).
- Competitively priced monthly packages to keep it simple.
Advanced Writing and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
Well-developed writing skills are essential for the student on the academic fast track. This program is perfect for helping your child ace advanced courses, develop research-based writing skills and learn how to write a college admissions essay that will have a positive impact. With this program, you can look forward to the following:
- More confidence for conquering challenging writing-based assignments.
- The composition techniques and research skills your child needs to do well in advanced courses.
- Expert guidance for how to write a successful college admissions essay.
- Sharpen developing skills with hands-on practice researching and writing.
- Hourly rates that are affordable.
Get Started Now with an Academic Checkup!
The Academic Checkup pinpoints your son or daughter’s exact personal strengths and needs, allowing our expert tutors to effectively focus on the right areas for success. Get one today at your closest Sylvan!