School is out, and fun is in! Our summer camps in the St. Louis region are a great way to keep your child engaged in new and exciting ways. No repetitive drills here!
We use kid-friendly technology, fun games and cool projects (like building robots and designing video games) to keep kids engaged and having a blast. Best yet, your child can sign up for camp with friends or make new ones as he or she masters new skills in a collaborative group environment. You’ll love watching your child’s confidence soar to new heights!
Bringing Learning to Life
Children and parents alike appreciate our summer courses because they turn learning into a highly engaging experience. By participating in super cool and fun activities, your child will develop important skills — like reading, writing and study skills or in-demand STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) skills — that can help lead to better results in school and beyond. Keep your child’s imagination active this summer: register for one of our summer camps in the St. Louis region today!▼
Inspiring and Strengthening Creative Minds
Sylvan’s summer camps in the St. Louis region take learning to the next level. This is because we mix effective teaching methods with action-packed projects and games that let your child’s imagination soar while equipping him or her with important competencies!
Whether your son or daughter loves playing with technology or just needs a little extra attention when it comes to math or writing, our summer camps will help your child gear up for the upcoming school year. Our programs feature a number of scheduling options, so it won’t be hard to squeeze impactful learning into your family’s busy schedule.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics: Your child will have a great time as he or she learns how to build and program a variety of robots using LEGO® bricks and intuitive technology. There’s no better way to learn crucial STEM and problem solving skills!
- Engineering: Your son or daughter will be amazed to learn what goes on in the world of machine and bridge design with our cutting-edge, themed engineering programs.
- Coding: Your child will learn how to program, design and animate stories and video games that can be played with friends — a process that helps him or her develop valuable 21st century skills like problem solving, programming and logic.
Check Out Our Academic Skill Camps For All Ages:
- Early Reading Edge: Successfully prepare your little learner for elementary school with our Early Reading Edge camp! This program features interactive lessons and fun games to help your child master the fundamentals of reading.
- Study Edge: Our Study Edge program aims to reduce stress and boost confidence. Our expert tutors will help your child build important organization, planning and time management competencies for greater success in the classroom and beyond.
- Fit4Algebra: We use an engaging combination of activities to help get your child in great shape for tackling tough algebra assignments.
- Writing: Your son or daughter will work towards building a diverse portfolio her or she will be proud to share. Your budding writer will experiment with a number of writing styles, including crafting web copy and writing movie reviews.