Our Robotics for Kids courses in the St. Louis region are designed to encourage creativity, foster imagination and make learning a truly fun-filled experience! Your child will love experimenting with kid-friendly software and making new BFFs as he or she constructs and animates a different LEGO® robot each week. What’s more, our programs also focus on equipping elementary and middle school-aged children with vital 21st century skills. It all adds up to an incredible learning experience that can make a lasting impact in school and beyond!
Equip Your Child with In-Demand Skills
With our Robotics for Kids programs in the St. Louis region, building critical STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) skills is a fun-filled experience; that’s because we take an interactive, collaborative approach to learning. Working together with a partner in a small group environment, your son or daughter will obtain critical problem solving and computer programming skills as he or she constructs, animates and tinkers with an assortment of robotic creations. With STEM careers growing so quickly, there’s no time like the present to prepare your son or daughter for greater success in school and beyond: sign up now!▼
Celebrate Your Child's Achievements
All of our Robotics for Kids courses feature regular email communication, so parents are kept in the loop about their child’s progress and all of the exciting things he or she learned each week. Our emails feature a summary of that week’s session, as well as photos and a glimpse at next week’s project. At the end of each session, your child will work on a project summary worksheet to help reinforce the skills learned in class and to show off the type of robot he or she built. It’s a great way to see your child learn, grow and build confidence every step of the way!
Exciting learning experiences await! We offer:
- Interactive, STEM-focused learning that outfits students with valuable 21st century competencies
- An engaging atmosphere that encourages creativity, imagination and innovation
- Small class sizes and personal attention, with no more than 12 students per class
- Kid-friendly software your son or daughter will love tinkering with
- Exciting activities and projects, including building a different robotic creation every week!
- Regular communications, so parents stay in-the-know throughout the duration of the course