If you’re in need of a math tutor in the St. Louis region, you’re in luck. Whether your son or daughter is falling behind, needs extra practice or wants to get ahead in advanced math topics, our tutors have the skills and experience to ensure your child succeeds. Regardless of your child’s individual needs, we’ll adapt our learning solutions to get results.
Choose the Perfect Program for Your Child’s Needs
From support and practice to enrichment, Sylvan has a range of math programs to offer so you can decide on the option that satisfies your child’s needs. We’re here to help your son or daughter accomplish all his or her goals in math, algebra, geometry and more.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your son or daughter is falling behind in math or struggling with foundational concepts, intensive tutoring could be the key to improved scores and greater confidence. We aim to make math concepts accessible so your child can achieve more success in the classroom — and in life. Here’s what you can expect from our Personalized Tutoring program:
- A customized approach: Using our proven Sylvan Method™, we adapt our teaching to suit your child’s unique needs, enabling him or her to grasp concepts quickly and effectively.
- Expert guidance: Sylvan-certified tutors support your child every step of the way. We continually adjust your child’s learning plan to make sure math is an engaging challenge rather than a frustrating roadblock.
- Great results: Did you know that our students achieve two to three times more growth in their math scores compared to their peers? We guarantee your child will progress too!
- Local, school-aligned curriculum: We tailor our curriculum to match up with most school standards. In addition, our tutors are extremely well-versed in modern teaching techniques — so you don’t have to be!
- Competitive rates: Our rates compare with private tutors and other tutoring companies, helping to make the most effective math help more budget-friendly for your family.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your son or daughter could use some help with homework, extra practice or an added challenge, Academic Coaching is the way to go! Our expert tutors help with math test prep, tough homework assignments and demanding workloads. Here’s what our new monthly subscription program includes:
- Proactive tutoring that focuses on sharpening skills, keeping up with homework and studying for tests to increase confidence in the classroom.
- Targeted learning sessions that zero in on the kind of attention your child needs to start seeing results.
- Interactive activities that promote hands-on learning.
- School-aligned curriculum for a noticeable impact in class.
- Expert tutors who understand new, modern teaching techniques that get math concepts to click.
- A range of schedule options including evenings, afternoons and weekends.
- Affordable rates on monthly packages that fit into your budget.
Advanced Math and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
If your child is on the fast track, we're here to help him or her prepare for challenging assignments and complex math concepts. You’ll love watching your elementary, middle school or high school math whiz master new skills and accomplish goals. With our Advancement and Test Prep programs, your child will:
- Build advanced math skills including computation, reasoning, process and problem solving to establish a strong foundation for success.
- Gain more math experience with hands-on exercises and accelerated learning that will make sure tough concepts stick.
- Feel better prepared and more confident in the classroom. Our tutors know the local curriculum so they’re able to align their Sylvan lessons with what your child is learning at school.
- Be equipped for success thanks to advanced programs that keep your child at their top of his or her class.
- …and it's all included in our competitive hourly rates.
Benefit From Our Limited-Time Special!
Get started for only $95 for a limited time. The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment is a fantastic way to pinpoint both your child's strengths and skill sets that could use improvement. Call today or fill out our form and we'll contact you soon to discuss your needs and ways to help.