When school is finished for the year, that doesn’t mean the education has to stop. Our interactive summer camps in the Springfield region are the perfect way keep your child engaged and motivated throughout the break. No boring drills here!
We combine easy-to-learn technology, fun games and hands-on projects (like programming video games and designing robots) to make sure kids are having a great time. Your child has the option to register for our summer programs with friends or spark new friendships as he or she develops important skills in a collaborative group setting. You’ll be delighted to see your child’s confidence grow!
A Fun-Filled Summer Awaits
Our summer camps in the Springfield region turn education into amazing experience. That’s because we blend proven teaching methods with engaging activities and games, inspiring and motivating your child to master new skills while having a whole lot of fun along the way!
Whether your son or daughter loves playing with technology or just needs a little extra attention when it comes to math or writing, our summer camps will help your child gear up for the upcoming school year. Our programs feature convenient scheduling options, so it won’t be hard to squeeze impactful learning into your family’s busy schedule.
Make a Lasting Impact with Our Academic Summer Camps:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Successfully prepare your little learner for elementary school with our Early Reading Edge camp! This program features interactive lessons and fun games to help your child master the fundamentals of reading.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Our Study Skills program aims to reduce stress and boost confidence. Our expert tutors will help your child build important organization, planning and time management competencies for greater success in the classroom and beyond.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): We use an engaging combination of activities to help get your child in great shape for tackling tough algebra concepts to come.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Your son or daughter will work towards building a diverse portfolio her or she will be proud to share. Your budding writer will experiment with a number of writing styles, including crafting web copy and writing movie reviews.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics & Science (Grades 1-6): Your son or daughter will have an amazing time building, programming and animating robots using LEGO® bricks and award-winning software. It’s a super cool way to develop valuable STEM and problem solving skills — and fire up creativity and imagination!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Your child will learn all about the fascinating world of bridge and machine design through our action-packed engineering programs. Kids will get to construct cool creations that are inspired by real-life structures from around the world!