Our Robotics for Kids programs in the Kansas City region are a place where imagination grows and creativity flourishes — and a whole lot of fun is had throughout! Your son or daughter will have a blast playing with technology and sparking new friendships as he or she builds, animates and tinkers with a new LEGO® robot every week. What’s more, our programs also focus on equipping elementary and middle school-aged children with vital 21st century skills. It all adds up to an incredible learning experience that can make a lasting impact in school and beyond!
Get Equipped with 21st Century Skills
Our Robotics for Kids courses in the Kansas City region teach important STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) concepts to kids in an interactive and engaging way, making developing a valuable skill set a fun and enjoyable experience. Working with a partner in a small group setting, your child will gain crucial computer programming and problem solving abilities as he or she builds, analyzes and troubleshoots exciting robotic creations. With STEM careers on the rise, there’s no better time to prepare your child for a brighter future ahead: register today!▼
Share in Your Child's Success
Parents can rest assured that our Robotics for Kids programs include weekly email communications, so you can stay in the know about your son or daughter’s progress and find out about his or her incredible achievements. You will receive an email after every session that summarizes that class’s goals and outcomes, includes photos and provides a sneak peek of next week’s project. In addition, your child will complete a project summary worksheet at the end of each class to fortify the skills he or she learned that week and to show you the kind of robot he or she created. What better way for your child to learn, grow and build confidence?
Exciting learning experiences await! We offer:
- A hands-on, STEM-focused curriculum that equips students with important 21st century skills
- A highly engaging learning environment that fosters innovation, creativity and imagination
- Small class sizes with a 6:1 student to teacher ratio (max. 12 students per class), which allows for personal attention
- Kid-friendly technology your child will love working with
- Fun projects and activities, including building a new robot each week!
- Ongoing communication, so parents are kept in the loop throughout the program