If you’re in need of a math tutor in the Kansas City region, you’re in luck. Whether your son or daughter is falling behind, needs extra practice or wants to get ahead in advanced math topics, our tutors have the skills and experience to ensure your child succeeds. Whatever your young mathematician needs, we’re here to get results.
Get the Best Program for Your Child’s Needs
Sylvan has math programs ranging from support and practice to enrichment, so you’ll have the option to select the one that targets your son or daugther’s needs. We’re here to help your son or daughter accomplish all his or her goals in math, algebra, geometry and more.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If fundamental math concepts are proving problematic for your son or daughter, intensive tutoring could be the solution that leads to not only higher scores but also greater confidence. Our goal is to make math relatable to encourage your child to achieve greater success in the classroom and beyond. Here’s what you’ll get from our Personalized Tutoring program:
- A more tailored approach: We design your child’s learning plan using our proven Sylvan Method™ to make sure he or she is getting the right attention.
- Bigger, better results: Our tutoring students can expect up to two to three times more improvement in math scores compared to their peers.
- Guidance and support from experts: Our Sylvan-certified tutors will be the support your child needs every step of the way. We make sure to continuously adjust our approach to ensure math is engaging instead of frustrating.
- Local, school-approved curriculum: Our math curriculum is aligned with the standards of most schools. And our tutors use up-to-date teaching methods, so you don’t have to be the expert!
- Affordable rates: Our hourly rates are similar to other tutoring companies and private tutors, so getting effective math help for your family doesn’t have to be over budget!
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your son or daughter needs homework support, more practice with math outside of class, or is looking for a challenge, Academic Coaching can help! Our expert tutors can provide test help, practical support for tough assignments and pro tips for dealing with more demanding workloads. Here’s what you can expect with our new monthly subscription program:
- Proactive tutoring support to improve skills, stay on track with homework, study for tests and build confidence in the classroom.
- School-aligned curriculum that makes a difference in class.
- Specialized learning sessions that are tailored to your child’s unique needs.
- Hands-on, interactive activities designed to encourage skill mastery.
- Experienced tutors who are well-versed in modern teaching methods for math (so you don’t have to be the expert!).
- Flexible scheduling options that fit your family’s lifestyle, such as afternoons, evenings and weekends.
- Budget-friendly monthly packages that you can afford.
Advanced Math and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
For the child that’s on the fast track, our advanced math and test prep programs can be an effective way to help him or her tackle new math concepts and homework assignments with confidence. You’ll love watching your elementary, middle school or high school math whiz master new skills and accomplish goals. With our Advancement and Test Prep programs, your child will:
- Be better prepared in the classroom. We align our programs with local school curriculums, empowering students to apply their new skills to schoolwork.
- Master complex math concepts with ease, including process, reasoning, computation and problem solving, all of which provide a strong foundation for future academic success.
- Get deeper math experience
- Boost confidence and success! Our advanced programs are all about giving students the greatest chance to get ahead in class.
- …and it's all included in our competitive hourly rates.
Take Advantage of Special Savings Today!
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment is a great way to pinpoint strengths and tailor lessons to target skill gaps. Call today or fill out our form and we'll contact you soon to discuss your needs and ways to help.