Our Robotics for Kids programs in the Columbia and Jefferson City region are a place where imagination grows and creativity flourishes — and a whole lot of fun is had throughout! Your son or daughter will have a great time tinkering with technology and building new friendships as he or she brings fun LEGO® robots to life. What’s more, our programs also focus on equipping elementary and middle school-aged children with vital 21st century skills. It’s all a part of an extraordinary learning experience that can lead to bigger and brighter things in school and beyond.
Build an In-Demand Skill Set
Our Robotics for Kids courses in the Columbia and Jefferson City region take a fun, hands-on approach, turning building crucial STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) skills into an engaging, memorable experience. Working in pairs in a comfortable, small group setting, students will develop fundamental computer programming and problem solving competencies as they build, analyze and troubleshoot a number of different robotic creations. STEM careers are growing fast, which means now is the time to equip your child with a 21st century skill set: register now!▼
Celebrate Your Child's Achievements
All of our Robotics for Kids courses feature regular email communication, so parents are kept in the loop about their child’s progress and all of the exciting things he or she learned each week. Our emails feature a summary of that week’s session, as well as photos and a glimpse at next week’s project. At the end of each session, your child will work on a project summary worksheet to help reinforce the skills learned in class and to show off the type of robot he or she built. It’s an amazing way to help your child learn and build confidence at the same time!
Fun-filled learning awaits! We provide:
- Interactive, STEM-focused learning that outfits students with valuable 21st century competencies
- An engaging atmosphere that encourages creativity, imagination and innovation
- Small class sizes and personal attention, with no more than 12 students per class
- Kid-friendly software your son or daughter will love tinkering with
- Exciting activities and projects, including building a different robotic creation every week!
- Regular communications, so parents stay in-the-know throughout the duration of the course