The competition to get into college continues to grow each year. At Sylvan, we appreciate the importance of admission exams — and how to prepare students to maximize their scores. Our hands-on test prep in Jackson is designed to help your son or daughter eliminate stress, bolster confidence and get ready to tackle the big exam with ease. Above all, our hands-on program is proven to boost performance and lead to better scores on tests!
Planning to Succeed on Test Day
What makes our test prep program so effective is a proven combination of small-group instruction, independent learning, online resources and practice tests. As a matter of fact, many students in our program need only five to eight weeks to develop and perfect the skills and knowledge they require to raise their test scores. Just imagine the possibilities that could open up with a boosted score!▼
Tackle Every Exam Question with Confidence
There's nothing about tests that our expert teachers in Jackson don't already know. Our students learn techniques for navigating every type of test question. In addition, our innovative Sylvan Prep Online platform makes it possible for your teen to study according to his or her own schedule. It comes standard with our in-class learning, or you can choose it as a standalone program.
Your Nearby Sylvan Provides:
- Small-group instruction from friendly tutors with test expertise
- Skills and techniques for approaching every type of exam question
- Personalized assignments that focus on specific areas for improvement
- Timed, full-length practice tests that get your teen comfortable with the pace and format of the exam
- In-depth video lessons that are accessible 24/7 via Sylvan Prep Online
- Interactive vocabulary builder that features hundreds of common test words
Get Started with a FREE Practice Test!
Right now, your teen can try a full-length practice test at your nearest Sylvan in Jackson for FREE!* Taking a practice test allows your teen to get comfortable with the setup and pacing of the test; it also helps him or her identify strengths and pinpoint areas to improve in order to achieve the best possible results. Improved scores start here: speak to us now to get started!