When the summer starts, so does the fun at Sylvan's summer camps in Mississippi! We offer programs where teamwork, interactivity and exciting tasks take center stage, empowering kids to keep on learning (and having a blast!) after school is out. The result is a special group dynamic where kids can bring friends along — or make new acquaintances — and enjoy a fresh kind of learning environment outside of the classroom.
Ready to help your child reach new heights in the next school year — and beyond? Then it's time to find out which Sylvan camps are available in your area.
Programs That are Big on Learning — and Fun!
Sylvan’s summer camps in Mississippi bring 21st century skills to life, transforming learning into seriously cool projects and activities your child will be psyched to work on each week. Whether it's STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) or traditional topics like reading, writing and study skills, our programs equip kids with critical competencies that they can call on year after year, in and outside of school. Get more from the next school year: register your young learner for a Sylvan summer program today!▼
See What Kind of Camps We Offer
As leaders in tutoring, we understand how kids need support in different areas to succeed in school and beyond. It could be writing camp or reading camp, where the focus is on making language more interactive and creative. It could be a reading or writing program that makes language arts more creative and interactive. On the other hand, it could be one of our new STEM camps, which include cool, tech-focused activities like robot programming and video game creation!
Whichever program works best for your young learner, you can count on Sylvan's summer camps in Mississippi to ensure more fun — and boosted confidence in preparation for the next school year.
Our STEM Camps Include:
- Coding: There are literally thousands of backdrops, animations, sounds and characters to choose from as your child creates his or her own video game and animations — and learns modern skills like programming and logic.
- Robotics: All kids know that LEGO® bricks are cool, but our Robotics camps make them even cooler, giving children the chance to build and program working robots.
- Engineering: Your budding engineer or architect will love diving into creative, hands-on projects like building machines with LEGO® bricks or constructing soaring structures with K'NEX® manipulatives — all while learning critical thinking skills.
Our Academic Skill Camps for All Ages Include:
- Early Reading Edge: Reading skills are especially critical when preschoolers and kindergartners move on to elementary school, so our expert tutors provide a fun, engaging mix of lessons and games.
- Study Edge: We help kids develop the time management and organization skills they need to stay on top of the responsibilities that come with every new school year.
- Fit4Algebra: Algebra suddenly becomes a much more exciting prospect with our engaging, interactive activities, which are tailored to get your child's math skills school-ready.
- Writing: Kids at our Writing camp get to build exciting portfolios of work as they explore their creativity and move their writing skills to the next level.