Our Robotics & Science programs in the Jackson region are all about inspiring imaginations, cultivating creativity and having a ton of fun along the way! Your son or daughter will have a blast playing with technology and sparking new friendships as he or she builds, animates and tinkers with a new LEGO® robot every week. What’s more, our programs also focus on equipping elementary and middle school-aged children with vital 21st century skills. It all adds up to an incredible learning experience that can make a lasting impact in school and beyond!
Share in Your Child's Success
Our Robotics & Science programs include ongoing email communication, so you can stay up to date on your son or daughter’s progress and all the amazing things he or she learned. Our emails feature a summary of that week’s session, as well as photos and a glimpse at next week’s project. Your child will also complete a project summary worksheet after each session to reinforce what he or she learned that day and to share with you the type of robot he or she created. It’s a great way for your child to learn and grow, while building confidence every step of the way!
Fun-filled learning awaits! We provide:
- Interactive, STEM-focused learning that outfits students with valuable 21st century competencies
- An engaging atmosphere that encourages creativity, imagination and innovation
- Small class sizes and personal attention, with no more than 12 students per class
- Kid-friendly software your son or daughter will love tinkering with
- Exciting activities and projects, including building a different robotic creation every week!
- Regular communications, so parents stay in-the-know throughout the duration of the course