Searching for an effective writing tutor in St. Cloud? From making sure your child doesn’t fall behind to providing all the extra help and opportunities to get ahead that he or she needs, our tutors will make sure your son or daughter develops the writing skills essential for success.
Tailored Support for Your Young Writer
From basic sentence structure to advanced college application techniques, we help each student make real progress — and have tons of fun along the way!
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your child's writing abilities are below grade level, it's time to focus on skill gaps — and take the frustration out of written assignments and homework — with our Personalized Tutoring program in writing. You can expect the following from our program:
- Improved writing ability in class and beyond: Your child will become a more engaging, confident writer by learning the basics of composing, revising and editing essays.
- Success in the classroom: Our writing program is designed to prepare your child for college and career requirements by focusing on skills that he or she will need to achieve goals.
- Budget-friendly rates: Our hourly rates are comparable to other local tutoring companies and private tutors.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
This program could be a perfect fit if your child is doing well but could use some extra practice to solidify strong writing skills. Academic Coaching can provide:
- Proactive tutoring for building foundational skills that will help your child complete homework and keep up on class.
- Targeted learning sessions tailored to your child's strengths and skills gaps including test prep and homework help.
- Experienced tutors who know the latest teaching strategies for getting concepts to stick.
- Affordable monthly packages that make budgeting simple.
Advanced Writing and Test Prep (K-12)
Writing skills are incredibly important for each and every student on the academic fast track. This program focuses on research-based writing skills needed for assignments and tests with heavy writing components — as well as college admissions essays. Here's exactly what you can expect:
- Greater confidence to overcome any writing challenge and move forward.
- Sophisticated composition techniques and research skills to ace advanced assignments.
- Expert guidance for college admission essays.
- Skill reinforcement through plenty of practice and hands-on activities.
- Affordable hourly rates.
Start Now with an Academic Checkup
There's still plenty of time to prepare for success in the new school year. By scheduling an Academic Checkup at your local Sylvan, we can take evaluate your child's academic skills in comparison with nationwide norms — and use our findings to identify which areas need to be improved. Get one today at your closest Sylvan!