Looking for a writing tutor in Coon Rapids? If you want to prevent your child from falling behind, provide him or her with extra help getting writing skills up to speed or the opportunity to get ahead of the pack, our tutors are here to help.
Specialized Learning That Gets Results
From sentence structure and grammar fundamentals to how to write a strong, engaging college application essay, our writing tutors know how to make sure your son or daughter has a great time while improving his or her writing skills.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If keeping up with writing level expectations is a struggle for your son or daughter, our Personalized Tutoring program can help him or her learn the skills he or she needs to start conquering writing assignments with confidence. Here’s what you can expect:
- Improved, more engaging writing skills: By focusing on the mechanics of writing from composition to editing and revising, we make sure your child becomes a more proficient writer.
- Noticeable results in the classroom: Our writing program is aligned to meet the requirements for college and career readiness standards so developing skills will directly impact future success.
- Affordable rates: Our competitive hourly rates will fit right into your budget and are comparable to other local tutoring companies.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
This program is specifically designed for children who need extra support to reach their writing potential and boost their homework and test scores. Here's what you can expect:
- Proactive tutoring support to encourage skill development and greater achievement in class.
- Tailored sessions that address your child's specific needs in homework help, test prep and more.
- The latest teaching methods using proven techniques to get the best out of your young writer.
- Affordable monthly packages to keep budgeting simple.
Advanced Writing and Test Prep (K-12)
Writing skills are essential for the student that is on the academic fast track. This program is a great way to make sure your son or daughter continues to excel in advanced courses and conquer writing-based assignments including writing a successful college admissions essay. Here’s what you can except from this program:
- A confidence boost for excelling at writing-based challenges in the future.
- The advanced composition techniques and research skills needed to excel.
- Added guidance on crafting a college admissions essay that makes an impression.
- Build on developing skills with more practice in research-intensive writing assignments.
- Comparable hourly rates.
Get Started Today with an Academic Checkup
There's still plenty of time to prepare for success in the new school year. With a Sylvan Academic Checkup, we can take stock of your child's academic skills compared to national norms — and use the results to pick out specific areas for extra attention. Get one today at your closest Sylvan!