The competition for college spots grows year after year. At Sylvan, we recognize the value of high admission scores. With our interactive, personalized test prep in Eagan, your teen can overcome stress and lay the groundwork for a successful outcome on test day. Above all, our hands-on program is proven to boost performance and lead to better scores on tests!
The Best Results Come from the Best Prep
Our test prep program consists not only of small-group sessions, but also a variety of online resources for independent learning — including timed practice tests. In fact, most students in our program only require five to eight weeks to master vital test-taking skills and strategies needed to raise their test scores. Think of the difference a great score can make!▼
Strategies and Techniques for Test-Day Success
The friendly teachers at Sylvan in Eagan are knowledgeable about every aspect of the test! That means you can expect your child to master techniques for tackling every section of the test. In addition, your teen can study according to his or her own schedule with Sylvan Prep Online, our innovative online learning platform. It comes as standard with our in-center instruction, or you also have the option to choose it as a standalone option.
Successfully Prepare For Exam Day! Sylvan Offers:
- A comfortable, small-group learning environment led by expert teachers
- Test-taking strategies for conquering every type of question
- Customized homework to boost skills that need the most attention
- Complete practice tests that are timed, preparing students for the pace and setup of the test
- Comprehensive video tutorials that can be accessed 24/7 through Sylvan Prep Online
- Vocabulary builder that includes hundreds of common exam words
Overcome Exam Jitters: Try a FREE Practice Test!
Take advantage of our limited-time offer! Right now, you can arrange a full-length practice test for your teen at your nearest Sylvan in Eagan for FREE*! It’s a great way for your teen to familiarize him or herself with the format of the exam, identify strengths and determine which areas need more study in order achieve better results. Prepare for test success: contact us now to get started!