The joy of learning can continue even after school has finished for the summer! Keep your child engaged and inspired with fun and interactive summer camps in Maple Grove from Sylvan Learning.
From Writing and Reading to Robotics, Coding and Engineering, we offer a great selection of programs for every age — they’re a total blast! We’re also happy to offer convenient scheduling options, so you work exciting learning experiences into your family’s busy summer schedule.
Engaging Activities That Inspire Success
Our summer camps in Maple Grove are made up of exciting activities, fun challenges and transformative learning experiences. The skills your child gains at Sylvan — from STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) to reading, writing and study skills — can make a big difference beyond the classroom. Gear up for a summer of learning without compromising on fun: sign up for one of our summer programs today!▼
Cool Camps Kids Actually Enjoy!
Sylvan has lots of programs that are sure to motivate, inspire and encourage creativity. No boring math or writing drills here! Our camps are offered in a friendly and engaging group setting, so your child has the option to sign up with friends or make new ones as he or she participates in collaborative activities. As such, your child will make and strengthen friendships while learning new skills, experimenting with innovative technology and generally having a fun-filled learning experience!
Get in touch with your nearby Sylvan center to see which camps are available in the Maple Grove area.
Our Academic Summer Camps For All Ages:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Elementary school is fast approaching: help your little one successfully prepare! Through engaging lessons and fun-filled games, we help your child get to grips with the basics of reading.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Get rid of stress and bring on bigger smiles! Your child will master vital organization and time management skills for better results both inside and outside the classroom.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): We use an exciting mix of activities that help keep your child engaged as he or she learns how to tackle challenging algebra concepts to come.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): From crafting web copy to writing movie reviews, your child will learn a diverse array of creative writing techniques and build a unique portfolio he or she will be proud to share!
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics (Grades 1-6): Your son or daughter will build important STEM, problem solving and computer programming skills while having plenty of fun in the process. Every theme-based session stimulates imagination and creativity as kids learn how to design and animate a LEGO® robot. How cool is that?!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Your child will have a great time completing fun, hands-on activities that look at how machines and soaring structures are built. The creations your child will get to design, evaluate and reconstruct are inspired by real-life structures from around the world!