School ends, summer starts and fun is just around the corner with Sylvan's summer camps in Minnesota! We provide a selection of engaging, interactive programs where teamwork, companionship and hands-on learning are the focus, enabling kids to keep their education (and their enjoyment!) going all summer long. The result is a refreshing change from the classroom, a new learning environment and a unique group dynamic where new friends can be made — or existing friends brought along!
Ready to inspire your child to greater success in the upcoming school year? See which Sylvan camps are available near you.
Fun and Learning at the Same Time? You Can with Sylvan!
We've tailored our summer camps in Minnesota to emphasize practical skills for the 21st century through seriously cool projects and activities that make learning a real highlight of your child's week. From traditional staples like reading, writing and study skills to the very latest STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) teachings, our programs highlight competencies that are useful in the classroom and beyond. Get more from the next school year: register your young learner for a Sylvan summer program today!▼
See What Kind of Camps We Offer
As leaders in tutoring, we understand how kids need support in different areas to succeed in school and beyond. That's why we have a varied assortment of summer camp programs that make all topics more engaging. It could be writing camp or reading camp, where the focus is on making language more interactive and creative. Or it could be one of our exciting new STEM-focused camps, where kids get to program robots, create video games and take part in other exciting activities.
Whichever program is best, you can rest easy knowing that our summer camps in Minnesota lead to more fun, more friendship and much greater confidence when school resumes.
Our Innovative STEM Camps Include:
- Coding: There are literally thousands of backdrops, animations, sounds and characters to choose from as your child creates his or her own video game and animations — and learns modern skills like programming and logic.
- Robotics: All kids know that LEGO® bricks are cool, but our Robotics camps make them even cooler, giving children the chance to build and program working robots.
- Engineering: Your budding engineer or architect will love diving into creative, hands-on projects like building machines with LEGO® bricks or constructing soaring structures with K'NEX® manipulatives — all while learning critical thinking skills.
Our Academic Skill Camps for All Ages Include:
- Early Reading Edge: It's essential for preschoolers and kindergartners to know the basics of reading heading into elementary school. Our knowledgeable teachers offer a kid-friendly mix of engaging lessons and exciting games.
- Study Edge: Every new school year brings fresh challenges and new responsibilities. We can help your child develop the time management and organization skills he or she needs to say goodbye to school stress — and hello to better grades.
- Fit4Algebra: Algebra camp may not sound like a fun summer activity, but our program uses interactive activities to make sure your child's math skills are ready for school.
- Writing: Kids explore their creativity, improve their writing skills and build an exciting portfolio in our Writing camp.